+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Brutalizer

The Brutalizer

[item]The Brutalizer[/item]

(Just wanted to see the stats)

hahaha, LAZY!

The mongoose enchant isn't all pretty and glowey like it is on other weapons, though.

[item]The Brutalizer[/item] will kill Thunderfury....for me...but I probably won't see it for a looooooong time, so meh....

Its hawt. As a human, the axe skill rating is a non factor if you're using a sword or mace already. But 100 DPS, good speed, 33 stam and some gravy def..yeah, good stuff.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

That is a weird looking axe. I want one.

Black Temple, you say? Maybe some day.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. ... I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. ... -- From the Vow of the Night's Watch
    Stonehelm of Sentinels-US

I must admit, I'm not very fond of the way it looks. I'm quite partial to the graphics of the Sun Eater and King's Defender, though. Why'd they have to make them look better?

Also, where's my mongoose animation?
    Last edited by Ariedan; 08-27-2007 at 08:47 AM.

I think King's Defender looks terrible. Sun Eater looks ok. Thunderfury is still the most fun weapon to jump around/kill stuff with.

And yea, the lack of your enchant glow is kinda silly.

I think it looks silly, whenever i lay eyes on it the first thing i think of is the plastic sword all of your toys came with when you were a kid.

Completely unrelated but OMG [item]Praetorian's Legguards[/item]. I think I just died a little. I'll sell my soul for those pants.

Quote Originally Posted by criss View Post
    Completely unrelated but OMG [item]Praetorian's Legguards[/item]. I think I just died a little. I'll sell my soul for those pants.
    Its.......Beautiful......

I think.. they're.. about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Someone in my guild has them. /cry

Quote Originally Posted by criss View Post
    I think.. they're.. about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Someone in my guild has them. /cry
    120 total stam with all 15 stam gems and nethercleft armor kit. So nice.
    http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3012/paum1rp8.jpg

"As fish go, the naga on the loading screen is pretty hot." - Ciderhelm

An amazing amount of stamina, a good bit of avoidance, AND hit rating! Why wouldn't you start drooling now?

Reminds me of pre-patch Timewarden's Leggings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartorn View Post
    Reminds me of pre-patch Timewarden's Leggings.
    lol true story. Which is why they were nerfed.

What were the Timewardens before they were nerfed?

[item]The Unbreakable Will[/item]
    Imo better and as accesible as the axe. I hope it has a good glow or will receive the mongoose enchant glow.

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.
    Panda Cub with a Gnome pet!

Not sure how it's better. Maybe nearly equal, but certainly not better. Unless I'm missing something...?

It does look hell of a lot cooler, though.

I would say that the sword is better for humans, and the axe is better for orcs, on account of our relatively recent discoveries on the effectiveness of weaponskill as a tanking stat. The sword has bonus armor that makes it more attractive to humans, who effectively get the weaponskill bonus off the axe for free. The axe obviously lets orcs stack weaponskill even more, which is obviously quite beneficial.

Also in the sword's favor is the fashion perspective - it looks like it'll take enchant glows nicely.

For people without racial weaponskill biases, however, I'm tempted to say that the axe is more effective if you can only have one of them, more threat being more awesome and all.

+ Reply to Thread