+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elixirs combination

Elixirs combination

hi there, what is the elixirs combination do you prefer ?

personnaly I mostly use Elixirs of Major Agility & Elixir of Major Fortitude.

That's what I use, can get kinda expensive if you're doing progression fights and people just. Arn't. Getting. It.

hehe yes, I can use 20+ of each / raid (4hours) when we are trying a new boss

thats a decent combination, tho I find I use flasks all the time now on new content - SSC/Eye, and usually fortification. on gruuls I use those blades edge mtns flasks

I tend to use Elixer of Majpr fortitude and Elixer of Mastery for the stats increase perosnally. Not a big fan off flasks due to the cost, But im not in a progression guild, So i never tend to use a huge amount in a kara run.

Do you guys use any armor pots during the gruul encounter? Im looking for something to help mitigate just a little more dmg.

For gruul use ironshield potions start at say growth 7 and chug one every 2mins.

Aside from that i usually use major defense potions and major agi potions as my two pots, for learning new content i pop a flask.

Thanks, thats what I thought.

+ Reply to Thread