+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some advice

Some advice

So my guild is starting 25-man content beyond Gruul now and our first encounter in the eye left me with a sore bum and bruised pride. Karazahn has not been very generous tank wise, pally loot seems to be blizz fav atm. I am the OT for our 25man group and kara raid group. Go ahead and tear it apart the more the better

My Armory

No luck with shield drops? I know how that is, I still use that shield despite running SL enough to get almost every other piece of gear I want (and some I don't) and I haven't seen the one from Botanica either. Haven't killed Nightbane yet, so that's out for now too.

If you're into Arena in any way, shape or form you could get [item]Merciless Gladiator's Shield Wall[/item] (as could I, but I'll be getting [item]Merciless Gladiator's Bonecracker[/item] first, and my Feral druid/Fury warrior 2v2 team doesn't do too well >_>). Other than that, all I could suggest is that you keep running Kara and Gruul and hope that Nightbane/Gruul drop their shield for you. Good luck!

Edit: Discovered the [item] code. =D
    Last edited by Arrivan; 08-22-2007 at 01:15 AM.
    Why use big words when a diminutive alternative will suffice?
    http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...nnaxxramas.jpg

First, you need a new raid leader, your current one sucks. Second, bring more donuts to raids to offer to the Loot Gods. Third, we need to do heroic shattered halls tonight to finish that quest so we can summon nightbane without bringing in a ringer. And then hope he doesn't drop huntard crap again. Bonus, get you badges for the Coldarra shield.

Yeah, Flint is my guildie. He OT's for our Kara raid and frankly, he's fully capable of MTing it (and has on occasion) but he's stuck with my arrogant arse. He's on the big boy raid team fro 25 mans and they are ....well, they are tied with us in progression but they are still cooler. Raids have been unkind to us in terms of drops. He's at least got shoulders but Karahzan past Curator has been abyssmal.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

Not exactly a tear apart - just wondering if there was any reason for speccing 1/3 in imp HS and 2/3 imp tclap?

Loot-wise you just have to keep hoping (or spend a fortune on a craftable upgrade that usually guarentees the kara version will drop).
    **Give me a hug and I'll defend you with my life**
    Blog: http://www.tankspot.com/blog.php?550-Shortypop

Yea ive been playing about with my spec a little going back to the norm tonight.

(or spend a fortune on a craftable upgrade that usually guarentees the kara version will drop).
    ouch....that one hurts, but don't say I didn't warn you!
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

Loot-wise you just have to keep hoping (or spend a fortune on a craftable upgrade that usually guarentees the kara version will drop).
    Hah that is so true i crafted Fireguard then KD dropped

settled on a spec today going to test it tonight during gruul

Well got the heroic shield lastnight did really well in mags lair. Atm im on par hp wise with our MT his avoidance is a bit better, due to his kara gear.

+ Reply to Thread