+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm MT, We just downed Curator

I'm MT, We just downed Curator

Last week, 3rd week in Kara we downed the Curator. I've only gotten one drop from Kara so far but I'd like to keep upgrading in the time I have to play while not raiding. I've spent a lot of gold on the best enchants/crafted gear to this end.

What I'm hoping is that someone will be able to look at this and point out upgrades I can get.

So here's the profile

My Armory Profile

It's worth mentioning the following :

I've begun collecting Furies cards and hope to get the trinket soon
    Darkmoon Card: Vengeance
    I've got almost enough badges for the
    Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600

Two potential upgrades I can see are
    Spaulders of Dementia (I've run this a few times with no luck yet)

Lion's Heart Girdle (I see this as more of a side-grade and would only get it because it's "purple")

Also I use two sets of gear, one is for soloing so if you look at the profile and see overlord's helm of second sight and vanquisher's legplates your looking at the dps set so you'll have to check back another time.

Another note is that I'm aware I have one green and one blue gem in the shield, I should fix that soon.
    Last edited by apoptygma; 08-19-2007 at 11:06 PM.

fanblade pauldrons
    keep your belt
    replace your figurine with an autoblocker
    jade skull since you exceed the def min.
    switch the agility enchant to armor
    S2 Shield
    then just kara gear.

Actually I forgot to mention one more thing I've almost got
    Thottbot World of Warcraft: Merciless Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece I'm 6 arena points short of this.

"switch the agility enchant to armor"
    do you mean the cape? I think 12 agility is much better than 120 armor

I didn't know the fanblade pauldrons were so good, I'll get those ASAP.
    That's one awesome suggestion, anyone have any more?

If you want stamina, Bold Breastplate socketed with 3 SSoE is nice (69 sta).

I've still got bold in the bank I think, I upgraded it to the current one and plan on moving to the Arena one soon as I mentioned, which has 60 stamina and 3 sockets - potential 96 stamina

quote from fortifications section 3.1

"5) If you have enough Stamina, the most effective means of increasing survivability as a tank is to increase Armor at the cost of other attributes. In particular, when facing an enchant choice such as that of +12 Dodge to Cloak or +120 Armor to Cloak, a Stamina heavy tank will definitely find greater benefit from the +120 Armor. "

12 agility offers little in the way of tank stats. a little dodge and a little armor. i think you'd benefit more fore more armor than a little agility.

+ Reply to Thread