+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Romulo's Poison Vial

Romulo's Poison Vial

[item]Romulo's Poison Vial[/item]

This trinket adds ~2.23% hit and has a nice proc to boot. Has anyone done any testing with it and compared it to the Auto-Blocker? According to this TPS sheet, using the vial over the GAB nets me ~3 TPS. However, that isn't including procs or the Use effect on the GAB.

I don't know the proc rate on the vial, but from posts I've read, players that have used it (mostly Rogues/DPS Warriors) indicate anywhere between 1.1 - 6.0 procs per minute.

At this point my guess is that the GAB is the superior threat trinket once the proc and Use effect are factored in, but would like to see some actual numbers if anyone has experience with both.

I have it, and use it in certain situations when I feel like the +hit would really come into play... namely the channelers before Mag... they seem to be really slippery ... or when I am OTing and need to squeeze what little DPS i can do. I would love to use it on Hydross, but seeing as how I'm the nature tank, that wouldn't work at all

All in all, though, I wouldn't use it as a replacement for the autoblocker, or replace my darkmoon card with it... but I keep it handy.

I can't wait to get my hands on one of those. I'd use that and autoblock for every situation except when I absolutly need the extra stam from my darkmoon card.

Its a nice TPS trinket,but not a very practical one. If nobody needed it and you got your hands on one there is some fights you would probably benefit from using it. But thats also assuming you aren't hit capped through gear.

All depends on the balance of the rest of your gear though.

If the melee dps all had it, i'd snatch it up for sure hehe.

I wouldnt mind having it. I got the Icon of Unyielding Courage in my bag. Same hit, but the ignore armor instead. Also Im more of a "chance on hit" then "use" person so it is a nice trinket for us lazy people. But I woulndt roll on it if some dps was rolling on it also.

But sure if noone needs it ill take it
    Noraxe
    Magtheridon EU

Its not as good as autoblocker imo (autoblocker is also mitigation), but its the next best threat trinket after autoblocker. I have it, autoblocker, and two 51 stam trinkets, and choose which to use based on the situation. (My standard is Vengeance + Autoblocker), going to Rmoeo's if I need more threat, or adding Madness if I need more stam.

When I'm going high stam I currently use the Darkmoon Card: Vengeance coupled with Spyglass of the Hidden Fleet. 1300 Healing aggro I figure is only gravy, if i find a time to sneak it in when healing falls behind a little bit.

I'm kinda pissed because back in school when I did raid. about 10 of these dropped during the course of our kara runs. and after 2 rogues got it, they all got sharded because they were lackluster and crappy.... then they got buffed in 2.x.x and we were all like. dear god what have we done! ;(

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    I'm kinda pissed because back in school when I did raid. about 10 of these dropped during the course of our kara runs. and after 2 rogues got it, they all got sharded because they were lackluster and crappy.... then they got buffed in 2.x.x and we were all like. dear god what have we done! ;(
    Morale of the story. Never DE bad epics from New content. They always get buffed or the blues better than them get nerfed.

I got one because the rogues passed because it 'sucked'. A week later they announced the buff.

I hate you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    We DE'ed almost everything that dropped in kara besides weapons and the necklace off attumen back in February. Then they all got buffed by so much... really, really annoying.

lrn2notDE stuff that will be buffed later

Hey wasn't my choice, RL said it was junk and master looted it to the Disenchanter. Can't really argue when it sucks and we had no idea it was gonna get buffed back in feb/march.

+ Reply to Thread