+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bupha - New lvl 70 Tank

Bupha - New lvl 70 Tank

So this is my Armory

The Armory

As you can see from my rep/gear i'm still fairly new to lvl70. I've tried to gather as much good tanking gear from Quests and easy Reputation as possible to get a good start, and i want to know what you would suggest to look for. I do want my Devilshark Cloak and Keepers of Time revered Faction, but what else should i aim for?

Any help would be welcome

I must have done sillier things in my life, but I couldn't remember when

--Douglas Adams

Even if new to lvl 70 I'm impressed - although I almost cried when I saw your lower city rep - hope your luck continues for the cloak from SV.

As for as what to go for, guess it depends on what you're going to be doing. If kara/25mans then you've got the gear to start kara and a fair number of upgrades drop early on there; if heroics then I would aim for Sha'tar rep as well so you can start running heroic mech.
    **Give me a hug and I'll defend you with my life**
    Blog: http://www.tankspot.com/blog.php?550-Shortypop

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Even if new to lvl 70 I'm impressed - although I almost cried when I saw your lower city rep - hope your luck continues for the cloak from SV.

As for as what to go for, guess it depends on what you're going to be doing. If kara/25mans then you've got the gear to start kara and a fair number of upgrades drop early on there; if heroics then I would aim for Sha'tar rep as well so you can start running heroic mech.
    Yep, my bold shouldergards dropped on my first run I don't have a guild so i'm aiming for Heroics rather than Kara. Sha'tar rep seems to be a good idea, so thanks for your advice

I must have done sillier things in my life, but I couldn't remember when

--Douglas Adams

Now you really have made a little gnome cry - almost half way through exalted with LC before my shoulders dropped and I haven't been back in since
    **Give me a hug and I'll defend you with my life**
    Blog: http://www.tankspot.com/blog.php?550-Shortypop

+ Reply to Thread