+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post Your Desktop

Post Your Desktop

No one ever starts one of these threads unless they want to show their own off... which is the case here.

My brother-in-law picked up Vista Ultimate for my birthday so I've had a chance to install it. Wow! I'm loving this. It has much of the attractive parts of Mac OSX, which I also love, and there are some genuine interface improvements, not just a skin change. I installed the 64-bit for video editing software, but all of my old programs seem to emulate just fine on 32-bit (WoW was a big concern).

The background fades a bit whenever I pull the windows into 3d, so imagine it a bit brighter.

On the upper right hand, NASA TV has already addicted me. Below that is a built-in RSS feed reader, which allows me to watch all of the new TankSpot threads on this website without opening up my browser. I've got my own time (Pacific) with my guild's time (Eastern) below that, a notepad (which I'm positive I'll make good use of).

The desktop image itself will be updated, but that was one I particularly liked while thumbing through DeviantArt.

To upload your desktops, PLEASE use the gallery here so you can get an auto-thumbnail and not break the tables:

1) Click "Upload Images" under the Smilies. Use the drop-down menu on the next page and choose "Miscellaneous."

2) Once the file is uploaded, go to "Attach Images" under the Smilies. You should get a popup. Click the first image, which will be your desktop. It will be automatically inserted.

and

are probably two of my favorites.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

At Work?

I go through themes and wallpapers like water
    The most stressful, yet provides the most gratification..
    Tanking <3

Cute image, gonna check my desktop as soon as I arrive home :P

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.
    Panda Cub with a Gnome pet!

Nothing Fancy...

eep, might wanna mention NSFW on yours karaja, i'd hate to get someone in trouble who clicked it blindly... like i just did.

And she is cute i used to love tara reid, but she's become kinda retarded, whorey, and drunkard. Much like Lindsay Lohan has, who i simply adored in Mean Girls, even my g/f thought she was hot in that. But nuu people called her fat, got her hooked on drugs and now look at her. Dirty Firecrotch.

But but thats my work desktop.....Sorry to tell you the truth I didnt even think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    eep, might wanna mention NSFW on yours karaja, i'd hate to get someone in trouble who clicked it blindly... like i just did.

And she is cute i used to love tara reid, but she's become kinda retarded, whorey, and drunkard. Much like Lindsay Lohan has, who i simply adored in Mean Girls, even my g/f thought she was hot in that. But nuu people called her fat, got her hooked on drugs and now look at her. Dirty Firecrotch.
    lol! very nicely said
    The most stressful, yet provides the most gratification..
    Tanking <3

lol =P

+ Reply to Thread