+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's me!

It's me!

I'm not all that great actually as a tank. Only thing I've tanked is heroics, i'm usually OT in Kara, never tried anything harder. I think I want Improved Bloodrage, for the instant SS, and my hit rating is too low IMO. Anyway, suggest away!

The Armory

Most people would say upgrade this and that. I know that isn't the easiest thing to do.

Stick around in Kara long enough and you'll get upgrades to your gloves, waist, and pants.

The only advice that I have that others may not, is to pick up a throwing weapon (even a green from the AH). It's much easier to pull when you only have to wait ~1.7 seconds instead of 2.7. Plus, you don't need to carry bullets or arrows.

Wow, never thought of the speed difference...

THANK YOU!

I'll have to find one then, or use Felsteel Whisper Knives.

I know Kara upgrades will be:
    Bracers, Gloves, Legs, BP, Boots

etc, etc

I'll have the Arena Shield next week. I know most of my gear is fine for Pre-Kara. I'm wondering also... Stam Trinkets or Defense Trinkets? Or both depending on fight? (can you give examples of which fights you want more avoidance and which you want more life?)

Sockets/gear : If you replace your ring/ranged with something with defense/stam, you can probably change out all your gems and your adamantite trinket for stam gems and the autoblocker.

Spec : Yeah, I definitely think you need to get 2/2 bloodrage. Instant SS makes life much easier.

What to drop then from Spec for those 2?

And I can get enough defense to replace the Def Trinket now... but the avoidance is so niiice. Plus, I dont have Autoblocker yet.

If you are just OTing and you aren't on gruul, I'd drop Imp. Demo shout. However, when you start gruul/HKM, I'd drop Imp Revenge in favor or 2/2 Bloodrage and 3/3 Imp. Sunder.

+ Reply to Thread