+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My armory, please comment.

Am I ready for 25-man raids?

I hope everyone is enjoying this site as much as I am. What a luxury it is to have a one-stop location for Warriors. Thanks Ciderhelm!

Any constructive comments on my profile are appreciated. I am a Main Tank and will be starting 25-man Raids soon.

My Armory

Also, I have 25 Heroic badges. I can buy any of these, but can't decide:
    Farstrider Cloak
    Necklace of the Juggernaut
    Choker of Vile Intent

Thanks,
    Geeko
    Last edited by Geeko; 08-10-2007 at 02:58 PM.

You've got a solid collection of Shield Block Value gear equipped at the moment. Your gear is up to par, though some bits of Karazhan gear would definitely be of benefit.

You clearly understand what you are doing. Ignoring the gear itself, seeing Suneater, S2 shield, and Khorium Destroyer are enough.

Stats wise, Farstrider may be your best bet at this moment. You could take advantage of more Stamina in a big way, especially given your racial.

Talents wise... I would only suggest moving one point from Imp Heroic into Anticipation, and only do that if you are getting killed more often than you are losing aggro.

I'll try to write more in the morning. I haven't looked at this Armory forum yet, and there are a few posts that need responses.

+ Reply to Thread