+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MTing Kara, working up to Gruul's

MTing Kara, working up to Gruul's

Currently I'm MTing Karazhan. I got quite a bit of help a week or so ago, which has made a tremendous difference in getting and holding aggro. Currently my guild is running just one raid through there and we do joint Gruul's raids with another guild, where I'm the second or third tank depending. I only have the Time and Coilfang Heroic keys so far, so I have a bunch of faction work to do to get some gear, and a pretty horrific luck with drops :/ Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome

Faran's Armory

work towards getting the tank shoulders off Netherspite or T4 from HKM and the chest from Nightbane will serve you well

if you can stomach it, level engineering far enough to make yourself the tankatronic hat and the rocket launcher. Great items to increase your effective health. Just buy the khorium destroyer though, leveling engineering to 375 is crazy.

On a much easier note, take a look at the Thoriumweave cloak. You'll lose some block value, but gain 20 stamina and 180ish armor.

Furies deck. 51 stam and 100 holy dmg to attackers on being hit. Better for a palla, but great for a warrior.

If your guild is like mine, you have to practically beg to do the maiden - but farm that for a much better neck and an alternate set of gloves.
    Melissa Theuriau is not a marmot.
    Armory

+ Reply to Thread