+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hit and Fury how much is to much?

Hit and Fury how much is to much?

I need to know this, but rogues are know for stating hit. Lately ive heard that DW fury warriors dont need alot of hit. I think they need as much as rogues almost. I was just wondering if anyone who spends time as fury could shed some light on this. I havnt been fury since I hit 70.

In Naxx warriors need to be at the hit cap to do effective dps, i want to know if thats still the case. In my mind it is the hit charts didnt change any they just scaled with level. I would think that hit is still a req for DW fury any info would be great.

Hit charts shouldn't have change, we are still fighting mobs 3 lvls above us. 60->63 shouldn't be any different as 70->73.

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.
    Panda Cub with a Gnome pet!

I was DW fury for a loooong time and anything below 200 hit rating (+ precision) is too low imo.

I did see a post a while back on wow forums - some guy had 300+ hit and was complaining his DPS sucked - his problem was low AP & crit.. so long as you don't sacrifice those, stack hit!

I remember a post on EJ forums about how hit isnt as needed, but crit is more important to power flurry. I'm pretty sure that isnt 100% true but ill dig it up.

if you keep over 25% crit outside of zerker stance, while keeping your hit above 200 you'll be fairly set. From there push all your stats up equally including AP. for warriors +hit is extremely important because it streamlines our un-droppable threat, too many crits in a row = aggro/death. you actually want to space out your hits but keep them at maximum efficiency: hence ap/hit.

Shoot for 200, no more than 250 imo, over 25% crit in battle, and over 1600 AP all unbuffed.

Mmmm this is my kind of talk!

Personally, I feel that crit is the LEAST important stat, much below Hit and AP. Although Hit is incredibly important, I feel that AP is MORE important because you get the 10% extra AP from imp zerker, more "bang for your buck" so to speak, when in the perspective of item levels. As far as a hit/crit choice, I feel that it is best to grab all the hit over crit, becasue as stated sa before, it is best to have the best steady DPS, that way we can gauge our DPS/threat, as opposed to having it move up and down sporratically from too much crit. From a DPS stand point as well, crit chance is just that, crit CHANCE; so while having high crit is a higher chance for good DPS, having too much buidls your reliance on it, and by sacrificing hti for crit, you are losing the DPS if you DONT crit, which is more often then when you do.

25% is commonly used because it allows for Flurry to be kept up over 75% of the time.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread