+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kazeyonoma - T3h Shammy Mace MS Warr

Kazeyonoma - T3h Shammy Mace MS Warr

The Armory

I use the mace because I won't drop Armorsmithing and I'm saving up for s2 mace.

I have crow wing reaper AND the plasma rat scythe, but found the minor improvements provided by either don't make up for the higher crit and stun proc on the mace.

Any suggestions?

Nice gear, try to pvp to get the Veteran's Belt and the Boots, and upgrade the gems, and you should do better.

Nice crit though :O

I think it's in zerker stance ;P that's why its so high. But i'm always in zerker stance, only popping out against dr00ds/rogues and for the occasional Overpower.

Yeh, working on the belt and boots =T I just got 18k honor this weekend to get my trinket, was gonna shoot for the cloak as well for more resil/crit but no dice didn't make the av weekend cut off, and honor grinding outside of av weekends is well.... downright slow and stupid... 19 minutes in EOTS to get 250 honor... that is incredibly slow lol.

Do AB, way quicker if it's a capable team, and with some nice instructions, you can get games like this :P

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...807_212228.jpg

yeh i'm thinking of trying to get my regular heroic run team to just do premades all week long every 1k here or there helps to getting that piece of veterans!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread