+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mozman DPS warrior

Mozman DPS warrior

no idea what I'm logged out in - was offtanking Hydross last night...

anyhow, comments and criticisms on gear, talents, whatever

Neck: PvP neck or a Kara one
    Chest: of Exile or S2 Arena
    Belt: Magtheridon plate belt.
    Ring: Replace that pvp ring . Violet Signet of the Master Assassin.
    Trinket: Gruul's Lair haste trinket .

That's it for the pre SSC stuff

thnx Draynor - yeah you're right about the ring, more + hit is needed - others won't drop and I've done very little arena...

Hmm, I dont see why you have such low crit rate
    You are axe, and Ill take it at the point I'm lookin at it, that your in Def stance or battle, so theres 3 right there, but even then with axe spec your only at 26%, which seems pretty low for an MS warrior.

Also Id suggest that you take the points out of demo, put them in booming if you want it that bad, take points out of Tclap and put them in overpower.

Just my two cents, but this would be a build Id suggest: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    The cleave can be moved around, i just put it in cleave beause i like cleave.

Upgrade that fishing pole! I suggest the Arcanite Fishing Pole, or Seth's Graphite Fishing Pole.

Sometimes... I'm jealous of you DPS warriors. /cry

Quote Originally Posted by Oakfire View Post
    Hmm, I dont see why you have such low crit rate
    You are axe, and Ill take it at the point I'm lookin at it, that your in Def stance or battle, so theres 3 right there, but even then with axe spec your only at 26%, which seems pretty low for an MS warrior.

Also Id suggest that you take the points out of demo, put them in booming if you want it that bad, take points out of Tclap and put them in overpower.

Just my two cents, but this would be a build Id suggest: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    The cleave can be moved around, i just put it in cleave beause i like cleave.
    yeah must've had the fishing pole on - so usually at 31% crit in battle... demo shout and tclap are used for offtanking duties - I don't switch to overpower as I usually have 40% + crit raid buffed anyhow..

+ Reply to Thread