+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tankadin - PreKara

Tankadin - PreKara

I've been gearing myself up, almost exclusively outside of Kara. (Our Kara's are full on Tanks, I can only get in if we're healer short.) So, I was wondering what upgrades I could get myself preKara, as I've been losing a bit of focus recently. I've hit Revered with all of the main Outlands Factions, Exalted with a few.

The Armory

In the works:
    HH Mage-Blade. Glad2 Mace to replace that.
    Furies Deck.

HH Mage-Blade as 1k rep is pref to a slight upgrade through 20k rep.

Is there anything else I could improve upon?

Your stats are great, I wont even mention the second gem in the shield since you already knew It looks pretty damn solid to me
    The most stressful, yet provides the most gratification..
    Tanking <3

I stand firmly with the Continuum Blade over the Blade of the Archmage. The Glad2 Mace is definitely worth it, so I'd say go for that, but the lack of STA on the BotA is not worth only +40~ spell damage increase.

yeah I'm a big supporter of hanging on to continuum blade. The 1h gladiator mace like he says is really worth it for sure, thats alot of threat to be had there.
    The most stressful, yet provides the most gratification..
    Tanking <3

I'd go for an Elementium Band of the Sentry for one ring instead of Protector's Mark of the Redemption. It'll give you some more wiggle room for uncrushable and allow you to stack a little more armor or stamina via enchants/gear upgrades. From here on out its mostly Karazhan and 25-mans for upgrades.
    I am the light that brings the dawn.
    Something Wicked this way comes.

I was talking to a Warrior today, geared in Epics upto Mag, 4/5 T4, with full Solid Stars. After the difference in Health, he only had 90 more health than me.

Can I really expect such a small gain in health? I know that my avoidance will go up ~5%, and armor by 1k-1.5k. But that seems like a pittance in HP.

yeah if you go t4 (its not always good to take tier stuffz) as a warrior. the health difference even with the gunslot between my paladin and this main tank was 300HP and a ton of block value and 8.8&#37; avoidance. This is because I have a 51 sta trinket, gruul shield and my engineering helm, I also have legs with sockets! The warrior has wrynn dynasty but doesnt want to wear them =\

Sorry for bumping an old thread...

+ Reply to Thread