+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate My Armory

Rate My Armory

Make separate threads for each person and each subject (talents separate from gear, etc), and clearly state what you want. Then, link your Armory.

Rate my gear!
    The Armory

A dagger would have been better for the mainhand in that set, IMO.
    I am the light that brings the dawn.
    Something Wicked this way comes.

^ Pretty good tanking stats, kara'd out and good overall stats, but isn't 14.9k a bit low for being almost completely raid buffed? Might just be me because I'm used to seeing warrior stats. But great gear, I wish I had half that stuff. Only thing I can see being upgraded is... picking up wrynn legs from kara.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    ^ Pretty good tanking stats, kara'd out and good overall stats, but isn't 14.9k a bit low for being almost completely raid buffed? Might just be me because I'm used to seeing warrior stats. But great gear, I wish I had half that stuff. Only thing I can see being upgraded is... picking up wrynn legs from kara.
    I appreciate the input, Kazeyonoma. Yes, my HP is low, only about 12.7k unbuffed. I've been running Karazhan weekly with no luck on the Wrynn Dynasty Greaves - they would allow me to wear my soon-to-be-acquired Darkmoon Card - Vengeance instead of the Pocketwatch and still be uncrushable with my Holy Shield up and standard raid buffs.

The reason for my HP being so low is 2-fold:
    1. I'm specced as a hybrid tank/healer, usually not main-tanking anything. I'm an add tank, I tank trash, AoE adds (think Morogrim's murlocs, Solarion's adds, Nightbane's skellies, etc) and a niche threat burster (think Void Reaver, Doom Lord Kazzak, quick fights). I'm not standing in front of the big baddies, I've got 2 prot warriors for that. If you want to see what they wear, look up Olorin or Ryufire from <Adaptation> on US-Runetotem.
    2. Because I'm specced half-healer, I didn't take the standard minimum 10 points in Retribution for 5/5 Deflection, so my parry is lower than other tanks. In response, I need to stack abnormally high dodge and block compared to other tanks, even paladins, lowering my ability to stack stamina. This isn't a huge deal for me, since I don't have to worry about huge 10k smacks to the face on a regular basis.

make new threads so this isn't a one-thread forum!

Sorry Cider! I was just responding to Kaz!

My comment about your armory still stands though... you need a badass dagger for that pirate suit.

what about me! no one armoried me!

The Armory

Why in blue blazes are you using a paladin mace on an MS warrior? The thing has 28 intellect on it! I'll reserve other comments for your *new thread* in which you'll ask specific questions and link your armory and start a *new thread* about yourself instead of tacking them onto Cider's intro post.

PS - Cider wipe our replies and lock this post so that this doesn't continue.

More pirate hat imo, cider.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinks View Post
    More pirate hat imo, cider.

Gah, he forgot to equip his Pauldron of the Elements that he fought Rend and Gyth so hard for.

Did I mention he got stuck on the other side of the gate too?

Iowynn, I've been talking with Care quite a bit, she was one of the Mages on those UBRS runs.

Were you on the specific run where we pulled the entirety of the on-lookers before the Rend event because someone stayed up... and we lived?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    Iowynn, I've been talking with Care quite a bit, she was one of the Mages on those UBRS runs.

Were you on the specific run where we pulled the entirety of the on-lookers before the Rend event because someone stayed up... and we lived?

I might have been. I remember a situation where someone was afk and because we weren't in combat, we didn't get aggro but I can't remember the exact circumstances.

Memories

+ Reply to Thread