+ Reply to Thread

Thread: advice please

advice please

hello fellow warriors.

i will be rerolling a horde war soon, after a few months out of the game, so i was hoping you guys could give me some advice. I've been reading the guides posted here and it has helped me alot.

what i would like to know is, from 60-70, what should i prioritize on? as in, rep/attunements etc. the gear guides found on this forum have been very helpful

anyways, thanks in advance

Don't worry too much about attunements until level 68-70.

The advice I can give from leveling 60-70 twice is...

Do as many instances as you can. Always do instances. The faction you gain is going to help you at 70, the quests will net good experience, and the gold you earn will be an invaluable bonus when getting your flying mount. I averaged 2,500 gold earned each time.

Also, one of your very first stops needs to be to the temple in Western Hellfire. There you can get started on Netherweave bandages, which will make all grinding infinitely easier.

Spec doesn't matter all that much. If doing tons of instances, Prot will be superior, if outdoors, MS or Fury are both good (Fury if you have the gear to support it will be better).

I have to agree, the worst thing for me at the moment is that I did tons of quests, almost no instances while I was soloing through to 70, and now I have to go back and farm all that rep that I missed out on. It's easier for a tank to find a group than some classes, but still just a pain. Can't vouch for the money though, but I've always had issues getting cash

60-70 I'll probably go for a fury/prot build, since it looks like I'll be spending alot of time in instances, would it be viable?

WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator

or a

WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator

oh by the way, is money really THAT easy to make Ciderhelm?

It's that easy to make through leveling assuming you don't waste money along the way.

With that said, there's still a ton to do once you reach 70 to afford your flying mount.

Will check out talent builds.

I'd agree with leveling as much as possible through instances and leaving questing for 70 for the cash. I'd just point out, for tanks, there is some decent quest rewards for several of the quests in the ghost town in SE netherstorm which might be worth doing for the gear just before or soon after hitting 70. Also make sure you do the Arc key quest chain so that when in Bot/Mech you can get your key pieces - nice tanking belt as a reward.
    **Give me a hug and I'll defend you with my life**
    Blog: http://www.tankspot.com/blog.php?550-Shortypop

+ Reply to Thread