+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: WoW Warrior Macros

Just a question on the whole raid icon macro thing, which I hope to get running before tonight's raid. I was also looking at the 'mouseover' sunder macro, and wondered if a mouseover raid icon would work?

When I'm tanking and raidleading, I like to get the next pull marked up asap to keep the pace up and people on their toes, being able to do this while still actively tanking the last mob would be nice.
    Tank Skills? √ Healer Skills? √
    DPS Skills? Still trying to find them.
    www.angryaces.eu - recruitment open

yah an interesting idea - at work so can't test it, tho my concern would be that it combines the 'old' /script command with new (2.X) conditionals and so wouldn't work... try the UI forums?

Regarding the nightbane macro...

#show Berserker Rage
    /cast [stance:3] Berserker Rage; Berserker Stance
    /cast [noequipped:shields] Battle Stance; Defensive Stance
    All it does is kick me into Berserker stance, it doesnt activate berserker rage and then kick me back to def stance at all.

its a 3 part macro you have to hit the macro 3 times for it to work.

Yeh, its a spam macro, You just hit it fast and hard until you see yourself back in defensive. Its just 1 less thing to worry about if you're already furiously mashing your buttons to tank =P

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kyng View Post
    I've been testing this on some melee mobs over in Nagrand. I shall try to explain what I've been experiencing. I would take two mobs and mark them, one as the skull and one as the moon. The skull in our guild means the primary focus fire mob. A moon would be simply tanked by the main tanked so it doesn't go eat the healer's face.

I would charge the skull, and put 2 sunder's on the skull. I would then swap to defensive and push bloodrage. From here, if I push the above macro, it makes my target the MOON, and then sunder's the original skull. If I continue to push the macro, the skull is what gets sundered, leaving me to manually cause threat against the moon. This seems to be backwards of what other people say this macro does. Then even with putting the sunder's on the skull, when I go to cause threat on the moon manually, when I go back to push this macro again after a pause, THEN it puts my target back on the skull and sunder's the moon.

Is there a way to make it so I keep my target on the skull, and when pushing it, it will sunder the moon and then put me back on the skull?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Ok, how weird is this? I am having the -exact- same problems. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosck View Post
    Ok, how weird is this? I am having the -exact- same problems. Any advice?
    yah see the responses to that - it works fine for me, as it appeared to do for Kyng's mates ??

just make sure you're hitting the main target, then use it

Here's another one, I just created the following:

/cast Devastate
    /cast Heroic Strike

Can I set a condition that will cast the Heroic Strike if rage is over a certain amount, so it can help rage dump?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitstarter View Post
    Here's another one, I just created the following:

/cast Devastate
    /cast Heroic Strike

Can I set a condition that will cast the Heroic Strike if rage is over a certain amount, so it can help rage dump?
    no - post 2.0 macros cannot tell, amongst other things, what your rage is.

if for some reason you want both on one key and you don't always want HS to be queued, this will use HS when used with the 'alt' key:

/cast [modifier:alt] Heroic Strike; Devastate

No probs, thanks for that Moz.

Ok fury warrior; need macro that will change to battle stance, do charge and then back to berserker stance

/cast [stance:1, nocombat] Charge;[stance:3, nocombat] Battle Stance;[stance:1/2, combat] Berserker Stance

Something like that?

Stance & Weapon Swap

Im trying to combine the macros that a. swaps between 2H and 1H w/Shield, and b. the stance dance, with ctrl putting me into Berserker.

What I want to happen is
    click battle stance 2H
    click defensive stance 1H w/Shield
    Ctrl click berserker stance 2H
    click battle stance 2H

This is what I have (its a mix of Moz's dance and swap macro) and it works except when you come out of berserker stance. it puts you into battle stance (which is good) but autoswaps the weapon again to 1H w/shield. Like the weapons are just on a rotation, not linked to the stances. Im not great with macros so Im not sure what Im missing or how to link the stance to the weapon, or if this is even possible. Any help is greatly appreciated.

/cast [modifier:ctrl,nostance:3] Berserker Stance; [stance:1] Defensive Stance; Battle Stance
    /equipslot 16 Crescent of Forlorn Spirits
    /equipslot 17 Lunar Buckler
    /stopmacro [stance:1]
    /equip Whirlwind Axe

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalZombie View Post
    Im trying to combine the macros that a. swaps between 2H and 1H w/Shield, and b. the stance dance, with ctrl putting me into Berserker.

What I want to happen is
    click battle stance 2H
    click defensive stance 1H w/Shield
    Ctrl click berserker stance 2H
    click battle stance 2H

This is what I have (its a mix of Moz's dance and swap macro) and it works except when you come out of berserker stance. it puts you into battle stance (which is good) but autoswaps the weapon again to 1H w/shield. Like the weapons are just on a rotation, not linked to the stances. Im not great with macros so Im not sure what Im missing or how to link the stance to the weapon, or if this is even possible. Any help is greatly appreciated.

/cast [modifier:ctrl,nostance:3] Berserker Stance; [stance:1] Defensive Stance; Battle Stance
    /equipslot 16 Crescent of Forlorn Spirits
    /equipslot 17 Lunar Buckler
    /equip Whirlwind Axe
    these are touchy ones to do - this works well:
    stance dance with wep swaps - changes to battle stance & equips 2h, then def stance with 1h and shield, then zerk stance & re-equips 2h...

/cast [stance:1]Berserker Stance;[stance:3]Defensive Stance;[stance:2]Battle Stance
    /equip Gorehowl
    /equipslot 16 King's Defender
    /equipslot 17 Aegis of the Sunbird

but you want to be able to ctrl click the zerker stance? try switching it round like mine so that the stop happens after the 2h not before...

Yeah I was looking to do ctrl click to enter zerker and equip the 2H. That way I could pop between def & battle and only enter zerker when I wanted. Not in a rotation, you know what I mean?

I wasnt sure if there was a way to actually tie a weapon to a stance with the macro.. sort of click into def and it equips 1H & shield, click into battle and it equips 2H.

Any way of making a macro that uses the biggest healthstone you have available?
    **Give me a hug and I'll defend you with my life**
    Blog: http://www.tankspot.com/blog.php?550-Shortypop

not to my knowledge Shorty - you might try the UI & Macro forum, but I doubt a macro can do it... alternatively, just keybind the stones - its what I do

I am always having problems with macros and i guess i am a real noooopp in that. I like all the macros here but have little understanding problems how to programm it because i am on a german server and so i guess i have to programm it in german.

What i would love to have are two thinks:
    1.) The Anti fear - Anti freeze Anti Stun Macro
    I am a warriour with two 1 hand swords , skilled on fury but mostly fighting in weapons stance. I guess i have to switch to berserker and then back to weapon stance somehow to get out of that spells right?
    2.) The Anti Sheep macro
    Yeah just do it with spell refection and go back to weapons stance.

So both have to work from berserker or weapons stance and bring me back to 2x1h equipment.

So i have no clue of it. But should be possible or not. If anyone wanna help me would be great. I will translate the macro to german now and put my weapons name in it. Only which where and AHHHHHHHHHHHH ... you see no clue but yeah i love my warriour!!

Have fun dudes

Slam Perfect Macro & Sunder Armor Conditional

Hello,

I've been going through this guide and others in the last few days.
    It has helped me a lot, I've filled my action bars with macros from what I found here and my dps has greatly increased in PVP.

I'm still to find a good macro for Improved Slam right after the white swing. I don't yet understand how Quartz is going to help me on that.

And finally, I'd like to have a macro that would check if 5 Sunder Armor are on the target, if they are, then MS/HS/Slam or whatever, if not, then Sunder once, then hit.

Is this possible?

Many thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Any way of making a macro that uses the biggest healthstone you have available?
    I have a macro that is just /use Master Healthstone. I can't guarantee the order it will use them in, but it seems to hit all 3 successfully.

+ Reply to Thread