+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: WoW Warrior Macros

Anyone got an updated Warbringer macro for 3.1, seeing Charge/Intercept/Intervene can be used in any stance in 3.1...

I am looking for a macro that pretty much does the following:
    1) Use Charge when avaliable
    2) Use Intercept if Charge is on cooldown
    3) Always prioritize charge over intercept if avaliable.

Thanks in advance!

Ok Warbringer macro (or just charge/intervene macro i guess):

/cast [harm] Charge; [help] Intervene

Seems to work, any reason this wouldn't work and you would need all that target=targettarget junk in it???
    Your ad could be here.

Shield Slam

Is it possible to make a Shield Slam and Heroic Strike macro and one for Revenge and Shield Bash. Basically I'm trying to get an anti-casting macro for Kel'thuzad and another mob/person who casts.

i recently started to use macro's for my prot warror and i don't know if this one has been posted.

/cast heroic throw
    /cast charge

works pretty good but i like to add a thunder clap or a shield slam after i charge in on a mob, any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Cube View Post
    Anyone got an updated Warbringer macro for 3.1, seeing Charge/Intercept/Intervene can be used in any stance in 3.1...

I am looking for a macro that pretty much does the following:
    1) Use Charge when avaliable
    2) Use Intercept if Charge is on cooldown
    3) Always prioritize charge over intercept if avaliable.

Thanks in advance!
    /castsequence reset=x Charge, Intercept

Where x = the cooldown timer for Charge

This is assuming you have combat charge, it'd be different if you didn't.

I use this macro to pull mobs usually:

#showtooltip Charge
    /cast Heroic Throw
    /cast Charge

and I have Heroic strike macro'd into every attack thats not a shield ability, so it's always on Cooldown, for example:

#showtooltip Revenge
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Revenge

I like this because I dont have to queue up Heroic Strike and it opens an action bar slot.
    You would think it would leave you *rage starved*.... rest assured it doesn't.
    And as a bonus scales your threat generation if you're new to tanking.

edit: Added Heroic Strike macro advice.
    Last edited by Sillybones; 04-06-2009 at 12:14 PM.
    Happines is not a station you arrive at but rather a manner of travel.

Modifier Shield Bash / Pummel

Looking for a modifier macro that uses Pummel if Ctrl is clicked, otherwise Shield Bash. And puts me in the right stance. And if room for it, let me use Hamstring when shift is clicked.

Edit: No need to change weapons. I always have shield equipped.

Ok, this macro wont work correctly. Removing either of the /use commands fixes it but makes me angry. Anyone know how to make it work?

/cast Thunderclap
    /cast Cleave
    /Use Guantlets of the Disobedient
    /Use Platinum Mesh Cloak

The guantlets have the engineering hand mounted rocket on them while the cloak has the parachute so that this works as a combination pulling/aoe/jumping to Thaddius macro.
    The parachute wont deploy unless I'm in the air, so it doesn't interfere with my normal duties, However, when trying to use this macro, the rocket wont fire, it just keeps trying to cast the parachute, also thunderclap wont go off. Take out either /use and it works perfectly tho. Should I have a /stopcasting in there somewhere?

Any1 came up with a good boss tanking macro yet since. 3.1 drop and GC changes.

warbringer macro update

Quote Originally Posted by Psychea View Post

This works fine, but- if you spam the button with this macro, you will charge, in few miliseconds you generate some rage from charge, which will cause to use intercept instantly before you get to the target. So basicaly if you hit macro once, everythings ok, but if you hit macro twice or more, you will charge and intercept at the same time, which is pitty Any clues how to repair it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuns View Post
    /cast Thunderclap
    /cast Cleave
    /Use Guantlets of the Disobedient
    /Use Platinum Mesh Cloak

The guantlets have the engineering hand mounted rocket on them while the cloak has the parachute so that this works as a combination pulling/aoe/jumping to Thaddius macro.
    The parachute wont deploy unless I'm in the air, so it doesn't interfere with my normal duties, However, when trying to use this macro, the rocket wont fire, it just keeps trying to cast the parachute, also thunderclap wont go off. Take out either /use and it works perfectly tho. Should I have a /stopcasting in there somewhere?
    If that's exactly what you're typing, it's spelled Gauntlets unless there is a spelling error in the game somewhere. Why not just put the Use items on a bar somewhere? It's somewhat impractical to have TC, Cleave, and 2 items in a macro that aren't related.
    "The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it."
    -George Orwell

I am looking for a usefull Fury macro. Right now I am using this:

/castrandom [stance:1] Overpower,Death Wish,Bloodthirst,Rampage; [stance:2] Revenge,Bloodthirst,Rampage; [stance:3] Whirlwind,Death Wish,Bloodthirst,Rampage
    /cast Bloodrage
    /startattack

My problem is when I remove the overpower, and revenge parts it doesnt work. I dont come out of Zerker stance. I am doing roughly 2200k DPS with no buffs on taget dummy. But I had my but kicked by a undergeared fury in a raid and he stated he uses a macro but he is one of those that didnt like to share. I guess he though I was going to take away from his DPS. Anyways, if someone has something out there that can help me I would appreciate it.

Vaex

Ok this might not be possible, but I am looking for a macro with warbringer that will charge 1st if I have an enemy targeted, intercept if charge is down and intervene if i target a friendly player. Any help would be great

Is there a slash command for jumping? I tend to hit Slam a bit too frequently wasting that time on the swing so I was thinking that making a macro for casting Slam and jumping in the same button would help fix getting that 1.5 second cast timer up.

Also, a one hit Deathwish and Recklessness button would be much appreciated. I figured doing /cast Deathwish /cast recklessness would cast Deathwish first then cast recklessness on the second hit due to the first being on CD but that doesn't seem to be the case.

This macro used to work pre 3.1

/cast Concussion Blow
    /cast Demoralizing Shout

Any reason why it doesn't work since 3.1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Steeda View Post
    This macro used to work pre 3.1

/cast Concussion Blow
    /cast Demoralizing Shout

Any reason why it doesn't work since 3.1 ?
    Yes, since conc blow is on the GCD nowdays (new in 3.1)

A Question how would i go about doing the following:

Charge
    Piercing howl all bound to the "r" key

I have as far as this:
    #showtooltip Charge
    /cast Charge
    /cast Piercing Howl

Now how to bind that to a key?
    Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychea View Post

This is the version I am using. This allows you to charge, intercept if charge is on cool down and Intervene if you have a friendly targeted.

/castsequence [harm] reset=15 Charge, Intercept; [help] Intervene;

Question: another Warrior in the guild asked me about a mouseover macro, and I gave her the Sunder Armor/Devastate mouseover macro a lot of people use. However, she noticed that there's an anomaly in the macro that I never paid any attention to -- mouseover works fine, but when you mouseover the current target it refuses to cast Devastate.

I've been unable to get a macro for her that casts Devastate on the current target, Sunders mouseover targets but will cast Devastate if the mouseover target is her current target.

Any help?

#showtooltip Sunder Armor
    /cast [target=mouseover,harm,exists]Sunder Armor;[target=mouseover,harm,exists][target=target,harm,exists][]Devastate

That's the best I've been able to come up with, and internet searching hasn't been fruitful.

!Heroic Strike

Q. What is diff between /cast Heroic Strike and /cast !Heroic Strike?
    I have been using /cast Heroic Strike with Revenge and don't see a difference in toggle on/off when spamming HS.

Also will try to bind HS to every ability that is not a shield ability like Sillybones mentioned.

-Thanks
    Last edited by Rootkitworm; 05-03-2009 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Related to Sillybones' post, a bit up-same page.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. -Hunter Thompson

+ Reply to Thread