+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: WoW Warrior Macros

O_o, it doesn't? hrm... I'll try to play around with em when I get home tonight. Apologies.

I know the revenge,shieldblock,HS works

hrm...

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    O_o, it doesn't? hrm... I'll try to play around with em when I get home tonight. Apologies.

I know the revenge,shieldblock,HS works

hrm...
    that works fine, same as the castsequence for Shield Slam, Devestate, Devestate.

Anyone know of a good mod to increase the amount of letters you can put in a macro?

Intervene macro

ok please help ive tried all the intervene macros

/tar focus
    /cast intervene
    /targetlasttarget

/cast [nostance:2] Defensive Stance; [help] Intervene; [target=targettarget, help] Intervene

/cast [help] [target=targettarget,help] [target=focus,help] Intervene

/cast [target=targettarget, help] Intervene
    /cast [help] Intervene

And nothing works if a mob takes off and i click it i just stand there i have to use the original intervene itself find the target click them then intervene by that time they are dead and yes i have enough rage i used to have a very simple one before the patch , but my harddrive crashed and i lost everything .
    So is there any one that can tell me whats going on and why they wont work and if you have one that works can you please post it Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skullripper View Post

/tar focus
    /cast intervene
    /targetlasttarget

/cast [nostance:2] Defensive Stance; [help] Intervene; [target=targettarget, help] Intervene

/cast [help] Intervene

And nothing works if a mob takes off and i click it i just stand there i have to use the original intervene itself find the target click them then intervene by that time they are dead and yes i have enough rage i used to have a very simple one before the patch , but my harddrive crashed and i lost everything .
    So is there any one that can tell me whats going on and why they wont work and if you have one that works can you please post it Thanks

Maybe a lame question about macros, but...im doing a macro just for fun, and practice how to do them, is an easy macro so far.

/cast [nostance:2] Defensive Stance; Intervene; [target=target] Intervene
    /kiss
    /cast [nostance:3] Berserker Stance; Bloodrage; Intercept; [target=lasttarget]

This way, i cast defensive stance, if im not in defensive already, use intervene, then give a kiss, go to zerker, pop bloodrage and use intercept, but when if i click it to much like spamming, i go back to the target and try to cast the same macro again, there is a way to make a after he finish macro stop casting for like 30 segs no mather how many times i press it?

Did't test it yet... any advise will be great, btw this macro should works right? without skip any command?
    Last edited by Thankthor; 04-08-2008 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullripper View Post

/tar focus
    /cast intervene
    /targetlasttarget

/cast [help] Intervene

#Show Intervene
    /assist
    /cast Intervene
    /targetlasttarget

Hi, first post so bear with me....

Setup all the macros I thought I would want from start of this thread.
    however the 2 ive been using dont seem to work correctly.
    Dont know if anyhing has changed in 2.4 but see what u think....

I highlight healer and type /focus, he changes to white surround
    however Ctrl then pressing macro seems to do nothing
    I have to physically click on him them intervene

#show Intervene
    /focus [modifier:ctrl]
    /stopmacro [modifier:ctrl]
    /cast [nostance:2] Defensive Stance
    /cast [target=focus] Intervene

Also really need the fear break macro to work
    This works fine out of combat, but not when actually feared in combat, it did work before when i was in shadowlabs
    weird thing is it used to work fine in slabs, only thing i can think is it was before patch....

#show Berserker Rage
    /cast [stance:3] Berserker Rage; Berserker Stance
    /cast [noequipped:shields] Battle Stance; Defensive Stance

Anyway any help is appreciated as tanking is bloody hard enuff already...

Equip 2 of same weapon

Hope no one else had this one up already:

/equipslot [equipped:one-handed swords] 16 Quickening Blade of the Prince; 17 Quickening Blade of the Prince

Some mashable macros for you. These are mainly for pvpers, duelists, arena, solo, and those who DPS in groups outside of defensive but need to be able to be flexible when picking up adds. Designed to be available in all stances for greatest effect.

GHETTO POTION
    MACRO 16777221 "Ghetto Potion" INV_Misc_QuestionMark
    /cast Intimidating Shout
    /stopattack
    /use [target=player] Heavy Netherweave Bandage
    /targetlasttarget
    /startattack
    END

1 press fears and starts the bandage. 2nd press starts combat again. Don't mash it. Replace w/ your bandage type.

SHIELD WALL MASHER
    Because when you need, it you need it yesterday. Pressing it once serves double duty as a 1 press to switch to "picking up extras mode" by switching you to dstance and donning your shield.
    MACRO 16777225 "Shield Wall" INV_Misc_QuestionMark
    #showtooltip
    /equipslot 17 "YOUR EXACT SHIELD NAME"
    /cast [nostance:2] Defensive Stance; [stance:2] Shield Wall
    END

Will get you into defensive and equip the shield with the first press, and use shield wall on the second. Changing stances is on the GCD. So you don't get into shield wall instantly, there is a 1.5 second delay between presses. Keep mashing till it works.

Suggestions on keybinds for the "do things from anywhere" macros.

TAUNT FROM ANYWHERE
    This is bound to 2, and it replaces my key to switch to defensive. 1 press it acts just like the default action of switching to defensive, but if I am in defensive, or if I mash it, it taunts. It makes sense because the most urgent reason to switch to defensive is to taunt.

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance:2] Defensive Stance; [stance:2] Taunt

MOCK FROM ANYWHERE
    Bound to 1. Just like above. The most urgent reason I'd be switching to battle is to mocking blow. I like mashability. So,
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nostance:1] Battle Stance; [stance:1] Mocking Blow

I don't have just plain old "battle stance" and "defensive stance" bound to anything and there's no reason to, these macs serve double duty.

ZERK RAGE FROM ANYWHERE
    this mac replaces changing to zerker. The most pressing reason to zerker is to break fear.

SPELL REFLECT FROM ANYWHERE
    Because stance changing is on the GCD, this isn't too useful in pvp where only fast spells are cast, if you're in zerker. However, no reason not to have the mashability functionality in there.

MASHABLE CHARGE/INTERCEPT

PVP / Soloing charge masher for leading with a charge then going to zerk stance. This one improves on the OP by adding a modifier key. If ctrl is held down while it is spammed, you switch to defensive stance instead of zerker. This is useful when you're tanking an instance and trying to lead with a charge. The mashability is important because its the only reliable way to change stances before the first melee swing, thus conserving the rage gained by the charge (assuming you have TM).

/cast [help,stance:2]Intervene; [help,nostance:2]Defensive Stance; [combat,harm,modifier:ctrl] Defensive Stance; [nocombat,nostance:1] Battle Stance; [combat,harm,nostance:3]Berserker Stance; [combat,harm,stance:3]Intercept; [nocombat,stance:1] Charge

If you aren't in battle, but are in Battle Stance, it charges. If you aren't in battle, and aren't in Battle Stance, it switches you to Battle Stance. If you are in combat, ctrl is pressed down, and aren't in defensive, it goes there. If you are in combat, nothing is pressed down, and you aren't in zerker, it switches you to Zerker. If you are in Zerker, and are in battle, it Intercepts. If you are in battle and you are targetting a friendly, it switches you into defensive and then intervenes.

Unfortunately no room to make it also intervene on mouseover (251/255 lawl).
    Last edited by mkramer; 04-18-2008 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcdel View Post
    /cast Revenge
    /cast Heroic Strike

Nor does:

/castsequence reset=10 Revenge, Heroic Strike

I'm new to macros, so forgive me if I'm misunderstanding something. Thanks.
    These macros are impossible.

Re: the latter, there is no way to design a macro that casts a spell at a given interval. Reset is a timeout modifier that counts from the last time you pressed the macro.

Re: the former, there is no way to cast something different if the first spell fails (with a single press). The macro will choke on the first failed spell and not do anything else. /castsequence chokes, /cast chokes, and /castrandom chokes. There's nothing we can do.

In fact, there is only one except to the rule of casting two spells per single macro, and that is if one of the spells don't use the GCD. Heroic strike and cleave happen to be two spells which don't use the GCD. It just so happens that with the mechanics of execute, the hs or cleave will fail if the execute succeeds. So this works out to be one of the few conditional macros that are possible (Execute if possible, HS/Cleave otherwise). I just tested this in game, it works fine.

Now, you can't modify it. Are you modifying it you, you sneaky person you? There's no way to sneak Bloodthirst or Victory Rush or Revenge into this macro. The macro only works b/c cleave and HS don't use the GCD. Hella useful though since there's no almost no reason to prefer a cleave or HS to an execution if you are in a stance that can cast execute.

Thus the macro in the OP works just fine, this is my actual macro though, since I like tooltips and I like to suppress as many error messages as possible.

#showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast [modifier:ctrl] Cleave; Heroic Strike
    /cast [nostance:2] Execute

One caveat. You can mash this macro at any time, and it sets the next melee swing to be a cleave or HS. This happens instantly, no GCD. Execute is on the GCD. Thus if you mash the button while you are on GCD, Execute will be queued. However, if the next melee swing hits before the GCD comes up, you're going to get a HS or Cleave in there. If that reduces your rage below the execute cost, the execute will fail. When it's time to execute, don't press the button if you're on the GCD, and don't press the button early, and it will work.
    Last edited by mkramer; 04-18-2008 at 02:26 PM.

I'm looking for a macro that does the following, if anyone can help me with it.
    step 1. Target enemy (this I'll do manually)
    Step 2. Charge Enemy targeted
    Step 3. Change stance to defense Stance
    Step 4. Taunt

If someone can help me create this macro I'd be appreciative.

hey i was wondering how i could make a macro to switch to my 1H and sheild then press the button again to switch back to my 2H, im not sure if this is possible...also i know it's simple but im not to big on macros yet how i can get a macro to bandage myself and also can u make ur intervine macro go directly to a specific person, like you're 2v2 partner? thanks for any help guys

Uhh, yeh its possible, i use something similar its something like..

/equip [equipped:Shield] Gladiator's Greatsword
    /equip [equipped:Two-Handed Sword] The Sun Eater
    /equip [equipped:Two-Handed Sword] Gladiator's Shield Wall

ok that one works perfect thankyou, i wasn't sure if it would work like it does so thats a good deal...do u know how i can make an intervine macro to a specific person?

/cast [nostance:2] Defensive Stance
    /target Kazeyonoma
    /cast [stance:2] Intervene

just replace kazeyonoma with your desired team member

Hello,

Looking for a possible macro to do the following,

Conditions: Aleady in Def Stance and a Target selected

also, is it possible to add a "White damage" in between to attacks?

(FULL ROTATION):
    BLOODRAGE--DEV--DEV--DEV--SS--REVENGE(if available)--DEV--DEV--SS--REVENGE

(5 ability Rotation):
    BLOODRAGE--SS--DEV--DEV--DEV--SS

(2 ability Rotation):
    DEV-SS

Thank you

Can anyone tell me what slot in a standard WoW UI to put the Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker in?

/use [harm,nodead,equipped:Shields] 13

TIA

I believe one of the most helpfull warrior marco's specially when you have exess rage is

/cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Devistate

I forgot which order they are in, but damn does it help the tps... Speically with a faster weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Peqz View Post
    I believe one of the most helpfull warrior marco's specially when you have exess rage is

/cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Devistate

I forgot which order they are in, but damn does it help the tps... Speically with a faster weapon.

how does this work? is it random or what?

+ Reply to Thread