+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: WoW Warrior Macros

Anyone have a macro to remove 1h Wpn, shield and ranged while in combat?

I have no idea why you would want to remove your gear while in combat. There is no way to unequip something though. If you want to equip something else in the same slot, you can use something like this:

/equip [equipped:One-Hand] Gorehowl

This might be helpful for you:
    Making a macro - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Check out my blog

He probably means to remove them prior to a wipe to reduce repair costs.

I know unequip doesn't work, or didn't a few weeks back when I had a quick faff, having to do it twice on NS when people kept getting themselves killed.
    Former TBC/LK Tank
    Waiting for Dunmail Jnr to sleep to enable online gaming.

Anyway to macro both commanding and demo shout?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Grazzt View Post
    I have a problem with the overpower execute macro Right now I have

#showtooltip Overpower
    /cast Overpower
    /cast Execute

So I think it should Overpower when it is able and Execute if Overpower is not available and the target is under 20%.

But it only seems to Overpower.
    Are you sure this isn't working? It will always Overpower if available, even if the target is under 20%. Anyway, you could try putting a /stopcasting between the two /cast commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazzt View Post
    oh and on the top there is a macro that changes your stance to battlestance.
    Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean?

My Overpower macro is something like this:

#show Overpower
    /cast [nostance:1] Battle Stance ; Overpower
    /equip [nostance:1,equipped:Shields] Thunder

If you're not in Battle Stance it will switch you to BS and wield my Thunder, and then Overpower on the second press, otherwise it just Overpowers using the current weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by elio View Post
    Anyway to macro both commanding and demo shout?

Thanks in advance
    Not sure what you mean exactly. You can't cast them at the same time, but you could use something like:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=120 Commanding Shout, Demoralizing Shout

On first press it will do Comm Shout, and on second Demo Shout, resetting the sequence to Comm Shout after 2 mins if you don't use Demo Shout. You can adjust the reset based on your talents if you prefer.

Looking for macro that will do:
    change from defense stance to zerg --> bloodrage --> intercept(maybe autoatack(sunder) if posible )-->back to defense stance
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Loony; 03-04-2008 at 01:34 AM.

macro's don't work in 1 hit buttons anymore loony if you want that but basically if you want it a mashable button:

/cast [stance:2] Berserker Stance
    /cast [stance:3] Bloodrage
    /cast Intercept
    /cast [stance:3] Defensive Stance

not sure if that'll work though, it might break where it checks for stance 3 twice. but give it a whirl.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Looking for help writing a mouse over intercept macro...any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I got this macro from earlier pages

#show Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600
    /use [harm,nodead,equipped:Shields] 13
    /stopcasting
    /cast [equipped:Shields] Shield Slam
    /equip [noequipped:Shields] Azure-Shield of Coldarra

what does the last line do and why is it there? and to make it work for i would have use my specific shield...[item]Merciless Gladiator's Shield Wall[/item] instead of the Azure shield so it would be

#show Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600
    /use [harm,nodead,equipped:Shields] 13
    /stopcasting
    /cast [equipped:Shields] Shield Slam
    /equip [noequipped:Shields] Merciless Gladiator's Shield Wall

right?

Right. And that last line is there to equip a shield if you do not have one equipped.

The logic flow of this is:
    If I have a shield equipped, use my autoblocker (if I don't have one equipped, then don't use it)
    If I have a shield equipped, use shield slam (since I just used my autoblocker)
    If I don't have a shield equipped, equip my shield

This way, if you have a shield equipped, the first press will use your macro and shield slam. If you don't have a shield equipped, the first press equips a shield, then the second press will use your autoblocker and shield slam.

yes brucimus.

I'm a little lost on macros available for low-rage situations. Specifically, when I'm trying to grab aggro on trash pulls. If possible, I would like to have two macros:

One macro that casts Revenge if it's available, otherwise use Devastate. It needs to keep Shield Block up.

A second macro for higher rage situations that casts Shield Slam when it's up, then Heroic strike if there's still rage. Also, refresh Shield block if necessary.

Is something like that possible?

Thanks for your help! If my strategy doesn't look advisable, please let me know as I'm pretty new to tanking and could use any help offered.

Need some help with my stance dance. I'm using the fear dance macro listed that i've always used...

Fear Dance - think Nightbane, Onyxia... will put you into zerker stance, pop zerker rage and then (back) to def stance if you have a shield on or to battle if not

#show Berserker Rage
    /cast [stance:3] Berserker Rage; Berserker Stance
    /cast [noequipped:shields] Battle Stance; Defensive Stance

and the only thing i'm getting is popped into zerker and no cast or jump back to defensive is happening? Any ideas what's happening here? Is this one no longer viable? Help please...

This is my Fear Dance

/cast Berserker Stance
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /cast Defensive Stance

I don't use a shield modifier, as I'm always tanking. Two clicks gets me fear-free. Try it out, see what you think.

Always attempts to use Execute, but will use Heroic Strike if not available. Ctrl uses Cleave instead of Heroic Strike.

/cast Execute
    /cast [modifier:ctrl] Cleave; Heroic Strike

This macro doesn't seem to work as stated. If execute isn't available it does nothing. I've tried switching the order, in which case it does HS and then gets stuck on execute. I created another macro following this same logic for defensive stance which doesn't work either:

/cast Revenge
    /cast Heroic Strike

Nor does:

/castsequence reset=10 Revenge, Heroic Strike

I'm new to macros, so forgive me if I'm misunderstanding something. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dedzy View Post
    I'm a little lost on macros available for low-rage situations. Specifically, when I'm trying to grab aggro on trash pulls. If possible, I would like to have two macros:

One macro that casts Revenge if it's available, otherwise use Devastate. It needs to keep Shield Block up.

A second macro for higher rage situations that casts Shield Slam when it's up, then Heroic strike if there's still rage. Also, refresh Shield block if necessary.

Is something like that possible?

Thanks for your help! If my strategy doesn't look advisable, please let me know as I'm pretty new to tanking and could use any help offered.
    first macro:
    #Show Revenge
    /cast Revenge
    /cast Shield Block
    /cast Devastate

Technically this should work, because you have something that has a CD and a requirement, something that is OFF the CD, AND something that has no CD. what it should do is always try to cast revenge, then cast shield block, then if those are both not up or on CD, it'll spam devastate. Its what I use. although it looks a LITTLE different. just mash this badboy.

second macro:
    #Show Shield Slam
    /cast Shield Slam
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Shield Block

Again, this SHOULD work because of the same conditions mentioned above, one that has a CD, one that is off the CD, and one that doesn't have a CD.

let me know if it works to your liking.

and to the guy asking for stance dance macro (sorry can't remember the name right now).

That macro works, but its not a 1 button press macro. YOU HAVE to press it 3 times. just mash it till you see yourself back in defensive stance.

Will castsequence keep me from reapplying Battle Shout if I still have it on? Looking for a macro that will only cast Battle Shout if I currently don't have the buff, but will not cast it if I do have the buff.

I guess my question is this, is there a command/macro that will prevent me from casting the buff if it is already applied to me?

other than a castsequence with a 2 minute reset timer. i don't think you can do conditionals anymore.

first macro:
    #Show Revenge
    /cast Revenge
    /cast Shield Block
    /cast Devastate
    This doesn't work, just for clarification

+ Reply to Thread