+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tier 5 Block Bonus apply to Shield Slam?

Tier 5 Block Bonus apply to Shield Slam?

Anyone familiar with whether the +Block Value bonus on T5 applies to Shield Slam?

Yes it does ^.^ or well, I have not done an in-depth testing, but anytime I press shield block I've noticed my next SS hits for a bit higher.

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.
    Panda Cub with a Gnome pet!

shooooot I just finished rewriting the calculator. well, this shouldn't be too bad, i'll give it a go

//edit: nevermind, it's a flat 100 block value, should be fairly easy to just punch in at entry.

I need to farm some Nethervine crystals today, I will try to use as much Shield Block as possible.

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.

I can confirm it does affect your Shield Slam.

where is the calculator Cider, I wanna play around with it! ;D

any site that isn't the forum or gallery!

But, this is a good one:
    http://tankspot.com/index.php?pageid=TankSpotCalc

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    where is the calculator Cider, I wanna play around with it! ;D
    Check Cider's profile/blog and the main page. You'll find it in the left and right borders of the site.

While you're online Cider, just wanted to express my thanks for all you do for the tanking community. I know that we're all extremely grateful.

Thanks!

Thanks Sprinks, and of course Thanks Cider. Send me a PM about "subscribing" I think I can start cashing out as soon as you need.

Nice.

Loot reaver finally dropped some warrior shoulders last night. I can't wait to get my second piece. That's gonna be a nice boost to threat.

Both leggings and gloves have and incredible bunch of Shield Block. I haven't checked helm or chest yet, our dkp system don't have priorities to tanks son I don't think I would have a chance to get. I'm not gonna let tank loot disenchanted just to get tier5 >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Both leggings and gloves have and incredible bunch of Shield Block. I haven't checked helm or chest yet, our dkp system don't have priorities to tanks son I don't think I would have a chance to get. I'm not gonna let tank loot disenchanted just to get tier5 >.<!
    You shouldnt need to, if your guild doesnt prioritize to main tanks talk to the other warriors get everything but your token pieces cheap. So you have the dkp to take other pieces.

Its fixed dkp, we get normal pieces cheaper than tier5, but we also compete with priest and druids that usually "don't take that because dont improves me a lot". All tanke gear improve us or at least we can use it for avoidance/stamina gear and the previous piece for the other one.
    Nvm, whatever dkp system we are gonna use, I wont ever let anything disenchanted if it improves me (but I can always ask for rotation so I wont see that dissed xDD)

Progression is bad when you dont gear your tanks. If you ever did 4 horsemen you would know this too. I constantly hoover around 0 dkp and probably will for a good amount of time. But I get any piece of loot i want so thats ok, the trick is getting what i want to drop.

+ Reply to Thread