+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Special Thanks to Geeko (Anvilmar) -- vbSEO will be installing

Special Thanks to Geeko (Anvilmar) -- vbSEO will be installing

Geeko (Anvilmar, Tauren Warrior) has sponsored us for part of the month-to-month operating costs of this website, as well as providing the money for vbSEO.

vbSEO is a Search Engine Optimization product that will make some fundamental changes to the structure of this website. These changes involve renaming of all files to new, directory-style filenames that reflect their content. You can see this running at Elitist Jerks, who successfully turned a great forum into a monumental one through vbSEO.

Please note, this is virtually guaranteed to cause issues during installation. I know for fact that both Photoplog and vbAdvanced CMPS need tuning to function properly with this product. Expect issues, expect broken links!

With that said, this will be going up today, tonight, or tomorrow. I will also be making a "Thank You" image for the frontpage websites.

Wow, that's awesome. Thanks, Geeko.

Thanks Geeko! ;]

Just a heads up, will be installing this now as number of viewers is dipping atm.

And, complete so far. Let me know where any major issues are. Test your old links to make sure they work.

Please take notice of directory and file names. They now look much more formal.

//edit: Links appear to be automatically renaming themselves. Do not bother with formatting unless you specifically need it!
    WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator

+ Reply to Thread