+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks for the Traffic! Already time to upgrade servers.

Thanks for the Traffic! Already time to upgrade servers.

I'm very happy about how much traffic we are getting. The server on the other hand isn't so happy about it.

Over the next week or so we may be upgrading servers a second time. I will do this after I have optimized everything else possible.

The major part of the increase is in our RAM supply. Bandwidth will go up as well, but I don't foresee bandwidth being the heavy hitter for this website (at least, not yet).

Are you from EU?

How is the response time to the server? Is the website fairly fast loading?

I am running the server out of California, but I may be able to run it from the prime hub in Texas, which is supposed to have better response time to Europe. If this is noticeable for you guys, I'll consider switching over (if it is possible).

Hello,

Reporting from the EU. The website and forum have a decent response rate and loading time. However, i have noticed that browsing the forum is very smooth , but the main page feels a bit laggy/sluggish.

Hope that comment is helpful. Thanks for the information provided on the site.

Hi, EU Lurker here

Its working fine for me, no lags or slow responcetime's as of yet... will keep lurking tho
    Right in the thick of it all...
    //Windrage - [EU] Bloodfeather
    Armory link

+ Reply to Thread