+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice site and....

Nice site and....

Hi there,

I came back here to read the good old "Hold the line guide",and to my surprise I find this site in its place. Which is very nicely done by the way. I was looking at the video on the front page and I really love your setup Ciderhelm. Could you tell me what add-ons you are using if thats not to much trouble please.

That video is really crisp, I assume that has something to do with your graphics card or is it the recording software that is giving that clarity? what kinds of fps is that recording at ?l.

Thanks a bunch, big fan of your guides
    Last edited by Impasse; 07-24-2007 at 06:28 PM.
    For those that have fought for it freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

The video is crisp in part due to graphics card and in part due to the recording and editing software. If you follow the link to the download you'll actually get a much bigger video which can be put at full-screen without looking bad.

I've made a few scattered topics here and on the WoW forums regarding the mods and UI I used, as well as the software. I'll have to sort through it to find, some may have been archived when the site transfer occurred.

Videos

I'll try and search some of your threads out on wow and see what I can pick out for myself. Thanks for considering posting it though. I did get Combat Monitor , which I never heard about before. Its a very nice add-on. I'm really interested in the font type that is shown in the video and whatever form of scrolling Combat Text mod that is used.

Thanks Again
    For those that have fought for it freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Font type where?

I'm assuming you mean in-game, in which case it's included with Scrolling Combat Text.

However, I get requests for the name of fonts I use in the intro (and on the website) -- those two fonts are Trajan and Zapfino. I fell in love with both about 5 years ago and have used them in every single project I've worked on.

+ Reply to Thread