Thread: old BWL

old BWL

hola Cider
    <3 the site

this is an old one of mine - PvE in BWL, without a UI, keybinds and macros ftw

[googlevideo]-147714557792244193[/googlevideo]

tells a tongue in cheek story about my then 'holy grail' thru a song of that title - never did drop for me

will be doing a similar one of more recent PvE soon

Speaking of, check your PMs!

Jeez those strategies are so much different than ours were, placement wise. Not Nefarian, though. I did a two-handed Fury video with Bonereaver's Edge, have completely lost the video though. Makes me sad because it was one of my favorites.

Do you have that video in the original format?

//edit: Have embedded the movie.

yeah I have it somewhere but not on this work comp...

its pretty old now and got most of its views when linked on the wow warrior forums - but it gave peeps ideas about how we handled it.

Recently saw a non UI amalgam of SSC

http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/06/17...-raid-montage/

great work and an inspiration for me

I think when I get back to playing, the first thing I'm going to do is to learn how to play without an interface. I always wanted to do that, as well as learn a much more efficient keybind setup, but it's not something you can learn in one day and be ready for a raid the next. I intend not to have that problem again in the future.

alt-z ing away the UI does make it look great, but you'll notice I didn't show, for example, the Nef adds as I needed to know target of target etc. and so played with the UI. fears were being called on Nef so I could zerker rage but in the main you will need raid warnings etc.. just try to minimise as much clutter as you can.

Its one reason I'd hate to be a healer - playing whack-a-mole on a screen full of nameplates

Ah, the good ole days... I actually played a holy priest during this time. Well, actually all the way up to Naxx. Quel & TF were such badass looking tanking weapons. WTB Mallet of the Tides. I liked the video though.