+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Who are you, IRL?

Quote Originally Posted by Hallena View Post
    Play any instruments?
    Does the throat count as an instrument? For singing, btw, pervs.
    good thing you clarified this lol
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Lmfao, I saw it coming a mile away the minute I typed it out. First thought after typing it out was "shit, might want to clarify that so I don't get a trillion messages asking about bjs" xD
    Vilana || US-Dalaran || PvE Disc/PvP Disc || <DEAD SXY>
    Hallena || US-Dalaran || Arcane/Fire || <DEAD SXY>

I would have just said: As long as it isn't used for Yodeling...

First name: Clive
    Education/ Job: Part time in a supermarket the minute, sucks.
    Married with children?: aye right. Children? Maybe when I'm forty
    Hobbies: Mad into Mountain Biking going to do a course in outdoor sports adventure next year cant wait.
    Favorite Movie: Goodfellas
    Favorite TV Show: T.V is crap in this country but i love Supernatural, Dexter and Celebrity Juice ("Bang tidy")
    Favorite Book: Wolf of the plains and The whole Harry Potter Collection
    Favorite Animal: Fennec fox and Scorpions
    Favorite Song ever: Does'nt exsist for me I love Eminem and Black Sabbath
    Favorite Game:Gears of War
    Play any instruments?: Used to play the Trombone
    Embarrassing fact about yourself: Look above
    Picture of yourself: Maybe later.

Forgot to mention I love Liverpool F.C and for that i support the Red Socks.

I'm surprised I've never actually posted here. I swear i've been coming to this board for about a year or 2 idk

First name: Cody
    Education/ Job: Student, IT consulting on the side, Insurance Sales.
    Married with children?: Nope, and Nope
    Hobbies: Programming, clif diving, gaming, world of warcraft
    Favorite Movie: Catch me if you can
    Favorite TV Show: spongebob
    Favorite Book: ASoUE
    Favorite Animal: Cats
    Favorite Song ever: House of the Rising sun
    Favorite Game: I really can't pick one. Maybe sins of a solar empire or a top gun game for ps1
    Describe yourself in five adjectives: Sarcastic, Annoying, Smart, Confident, Headstrong
    Worst trait: Arrogant
    Play any instruments?: Guitar, trombone, violin
    Embarrassing fact about yourself: I like the new doctor who?
    Picture of yourself: Not happening
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

First name: Jerry
    Education/ Job: Shift Manager at Subway. I believe I have saved enough money to not screw myself on student loans for next year.
    Married with children?: No and no.
    Hobbies: Playing games mostly. Generally shooters, but obviously I got into MMO's among others as well. I also enjoy basically every sport, but basketball takes the cake on that one (I hate watching it, though). Music and reading.
    Favorite Movie: These are practically impossible to answer, but I'll go with Back to the Future or The Shawshank Redemption.
    Favorite TV Show: Criminal Minds
    Favorite Book: Anthem
    Favorite Animal: Honey Badger! In all seriousness, I love wolves, which is also why I love my Siberian Husky puppy.
    Favorite Song ever: Also impossible for me to answer, but for now I'll go with Save Me by Avenged Sevenfold or Closure by Chevelle.
    Favorite Game: Freespace and Freespace 2, Halo, and World of Warcraft for their respective genres.
    Describe yourself in five adjectives: Problem solving, thoughtful, giving, cooperative, silly
    Worst trait: My inability to open up to people I just meet.
    Play any instruments?: I suppose I still know how to play the Tuba since 6th grade. Other than that, I sing a lot.
    Embarrassing fact about yourself: I apparently have no skills with the ladies. My worst trait doesn't help with this.
    Picture of yourself:
    stFlY.jpg
    From Blizzcon 2010. I am on the left.

v2rj8.jpg
    More recent one when I was... pretty bored.
    "Kyle, this is the way the world works. If you want to find quality friends, you have to wade through all the dicks first." -Cartman

First name: Arto
    Education/ Job: Parish priest, scholar/researcher
    Married with children?: Yes and yes
    Hobbies: Music, books, theology and philosophy, WoW
    Favorite Movie: hmmm, there's quite a few. Good science fiction, drama etc.
    Favorite TV Show: Currently maybe Big Bang Theory
    Favorite Book: Lots of them.
    Favorite Animal: Cats.
    Favorite Song ever: Like books, I can't name one.
    Favorite Game: Played Fallouts, Master of Orion and Monkey Islands quite a lot when it was their time. Nowadays it's WoW all the way.
    Describe yourself in five adjectives: Thoughtful, intelligent, calm, observant, silly
    Worst trait: I'm quite shy which affects my dealings with people
    Play any instruments?: Many. Flutes, whistles, guitars, banjo, mandolin, uillean pipes
    Embarrassing fact about yourself: Not gonna tell you

First name: dave
    Education/ Job: majored as a professional pilot also 4 yrs of commercial art school. I've been working for a major US commercial airline for the past 18 yrs, not as a pilot (ticket/gate agent and ground crew)

Married with children?: yes, married for 3 yrs. I have a 10 yr old daughter as well as 2 adult stepdaughters and 2 grandkids

Hobbies: depends on the day of the week, I have a lot of hobbies but mostly WoW and PC's, Building my vintage Harley Chopper.

Favorite Movie: I dont have a favorite but I can watch a few over and over, Friday (s), half baked, Star Wars (episode 4+), LOTR, fear and Loathing, Full Metal Jacket

Favorite TV Show: Dont watch much TV but when i do, Discovery channel/History Channel, Adult Swim, Family guy

Favorite Book: Not a huge bookworm but the Eragon series were really good.

Favorite Animal: my pets , 2 pit bulls, ball python (Monty), chickens, saltwater fish

Favorite Game: WoW

Describe yourself in five adjectives: Intelligent, funny, sarcastic, antisocial, artistic

Worst trait:worlds biggest procrastinator

Play any instruments?: Drums (gretsch), Guitar (ESP)

Embarrassing fact about yourself: The wife has me whipped lol

First name: Morten
    Education/Job: Wannabe director of movies(read: unemployed)
    Married with children?: Doubt that's ever gonna happen. Quite happy with just my girlfriend being my girlfriend.
    Hobbies: Wow, reading up on non-fiction stuff and.. movies I guess
    Favorite Movie: Pi - Faith in Chaos
    Favorite TV Show: All time favorites must be The Simpsons, Lost and quite possibly The Big Bang Theory as well as Psych
    Favorite Book: Pretty much just non-fiction
    Favorite animal: Dog. Or penguin
    Favorite Game: None. But many comes close. Oblivion, Mafia II, Wow and Fallout 3
    Describe yourself in five adjectives: Nerdy, witty, sleepy, annoying, shy
    Worst trait: I usually forget stuff
    Play any instruments?: I do own a guitar.. but it's probably more dust than guitar by now.
    Embarrassing fact about yourself: The fact that I forget a lot have put me in some.. Not real great situations.

First name: Abby, my friends call me Phage
    Education/ Job: Senior in high school
    Married with children?: HELL NO
    Hobbies: Gaming, crotcheting, reading, playing bassoon, saxophone, and clarinet, and playing Magic the Gathering (Hince my nick name)
    Favorite Movie: Yes Man
    Favorite TV Show: House, Top Chef, and Mystery Diagnosis
    Favorite Book: I don't know, I like to read a lot of things
    Favorite Animal: Cats I love my cat Dominic
    Favorite Song ever: Enter Sandman - Metallica
    Favorite Game: World of Warcraft, RuneScape forums, Magic the Gathering
    Describe yourself in five adjectives: Kind, rebellious, intelligent, logical, and shy
    Worst trait: I tend to speak my mind too much, which is usually the truth... because these days people my age are soo stupid...
    Play any instruments?: Bassoon, saxophone, clarinet, percussion
    Embarrassing fact about yourself: I trip over everything and have a HUGE phobia of maggots.. yes maggots.
    Picture of yourself:242.jpg374.jpg

My cat Dom (left) and me (right, my hair is a lot shorter now)

First name: Pete

Education/ Job: Bouncer

Married with children?: Got the heir to the throne (11 year old son), workin' on the wife part.

Hobbies: FOOTBALL!!! Basketball, WoW, cooking, lounging with the cats.

Favorite Movie: American History X, Boondock Saints, Full Metal Jacket, 300, Hostel (pt 1), and Saw 2.

Favorite TV Show: Iron Chef America, NFL Live, Spartacus.

Favorite Book: S.M. Sterling's entire series about "The Change". the Inheritance Saga, Harry Potter series, Early Stephen King, and anything by Dan Brown.

Favorite Animal: Wolves and Grizzly bears.

Favorite Song ever: "Am I A Psycho?" - Tech N9ne ft B.o.B.

Favorite Game: Madden NFL, NBA '11, WoW, and 8-ball.

Describe yourself in five adjectives: Brash, rude, arrogant, protective, BOSS.

Worst trait: I don't give a shit who I offend, and usually get great amusement from it.

Play any instruments?: Speakers? lol

Embarrassing fact about yourself: I was ridiculously drunk in the picture below. Can't remember which bar we were at when the picture was taken.

Picture of yourself:Pete and Rose.jpg Me, one of my best friends Rose, and Rose's friend Andrea's eyeball? Pretty sure we were at Johnny's. Might have been Westside Station, but I doubt it.
    I'm way better at holding my liquor than a panda.

Moved this to off-topic as it pertains more to non-wow stuff. Kept it sticky so people can keep posting about themselves

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Going for my 100th Drakaru and 99th or 100th Jin'do the Godbreaker depending on if I feel like it.
    With a nice cup of coffee...

First name: Alexander (People call me Alex)
    Education/ Job: IT-administration (unemployed a.t.m.)
    Married with children?: Hell no!
    Hobbies: Playing Video/Pc Games I.E. Wow, Diablo II, Skyrim (will possibly buy Star Wars old Republic in the future)
    Taking Long Walks, Biking, Swimming and Helping close freinds with their PC issues.
    Favorite Movie: The Matrix
    Favorite TV Show: 2 & 1/2 Men and The Big Bang Theory
    Favorite Book: Diablo The Sin war: Birthright
    Favorite Animal: Dog (Especially Alaska Husky because of their cute Howls)
    Favorite Song ever: Orbital - Halcyon
    Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
    Describe yourself in five adjectives: Helpfull, Honest, SelfRighetous, Perfectionist and Shy
    Worst trait: I say things that are to obvious, (Called Emperor Admiral Fleet Commander Captain Obvious in the guild thanks to it)
    Play any instruments?: I used to play drums in College
    Embarrassing fact about yourself: Im to much of a hermit
    Picture of yourself: Lets Talk in Private... *Wink, Wink*

Quote Originally Posted by Hallena View Post
    Lmfao, I saw it coming a mile away the minute I typed it out. First thought after typing it out was "shit, might want to clarify that so I don't get a trillion messages asking about bjs" xD
    PM sen......Oh, nevermind.

First name: T.Jay
    Education/ Job: Bartender
    Married with children?: Divorced and Child-Free
    Hobbies: Musician (When I have the time)
    Favorite Movie: This could be a long list...
    Favorite TV Show: American Horror Story
    Favorite Book: The Culture of Fear by Dr. Barry Glassner
    Favorite Animal: Groundhogs (as seen below)
    Favorite Song ever: Almost anything off the first 3 Ramones albums
    Favorite Game: WoW or Super Mario Bros.
    Describe yourself in five adjectives: Sarcastic, inquisitive, talkative, unassuming and mood-ish (They tend to flip at times)
    Worst trait: See the answer above
    Play any instruments?: Owner of 3 matching Ibanez Artcore AS73, custom made Jet City 100 HDM, and a whole myriad of recording instruments, gizmos and whatsits that helps me play the happy music. (Or sad musics, whatever I feel at the time)
    Embarrassing fact about yourself: At the moment, my house looks like a the aftermath of a bad night with Hunter S. Thompson.
    Picture of yourself:
    IMG_0015.jpg

First Name: Aharon Aaron Beck Vener, everyone I've ever met has called my Ari

Education: High School Senior

Married/with children: No

Hobbies: Gaming, singing, exercising, vegetarian living (how that's possible as a gamer I don't know), writing, funny hats, juggling

Favourite Movie: The Shadow

Favourite TV Show: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Favourite Book: All Uncle John's Bathroom Readers

Favourite Animal: Hydra (I don't care if it's not real, I want one. I will name it fluffy-kins and love it like a cat)

Favourite Song: The Impossibly Dream by Richard Kiley

Favourite Game: World of Warcraft, Cards Against Humanity, Magicka

Describe Yourself with 5 Adjectives: Quiet, Thinker, Rational, Contemplator, On-looker

Worst Trait: I don't speak my mind or even speak enough and have missed many opportunities because of it

Play Any Instruments? I have played a multitude of instruments such as the Cello, Violin, Guitar, Harmonica, Talking

Drum, Piano. I don't play any currently but I have not forgotten how to play them.

Embarrassing Fact about Yourself: I am extraordinarily paranoid about everyone, and if I react harshly or coldly to people it is due to that. I have probably stopped many friendships from ever occurring because I distrust people until they make themselves known to not be my enemy.

Picture of myself:
    Not sure how to link a picture in a TankSpot reply but it would have been myself in a Teemo hat that I purchased off Etsy. I don't play League of Legends in fact I almost despise it but I absolutely less-than-three the hats from a lot of the champions.

First name: Matt
    Education/ Job: Security.
    Married with children?: Almost had a run in with that she-devil a year ago.
    Hobbies: Spending every penny I have on my truck. I'll upload some once this gets bumped on tapatalk.
    Favorite Movie: Anything with Will Ferrel in it.
    Favorite TV Show: Don't have one.
    Favorite Book: Don't have one.
    Favorite Animal: Pit Bulls.
    Favorite Song ever: "Sure Be Cool If You Did" - Blake Shelton
    Favorite Game: WoW, MW4
    Describe yourself in five adjectives: Too tired right now.
    Worst trait: Lack of fucks to give about most things.
    Play any instruments?: Nope.
    Embarrassing fact about yourself: I partied so hard I wound up in TJ and found out what the "$50 special" is.
    Picture of yourself: Uploading on tapatalk in a sec.

^truck I daily drive.

^Me obviously.

Picking up a new truck in the next few months so I can get to shreddin on my ranger. My garage is filled with truck parts right now.
    Last edited by Ltranger; 04-05-2013 at 09:57 AM.

First name: Jody
    Education/ Job: Legal Assistant / slavey
    Married with children?: yup.
    Hobbies: maille, sewing, gaming, reading, gardening, kickin ass and taking names
    Favorite Movie: mmm. Willow, maybe. or Momento. or the Princess Bride.
    Favorite TV Show: Big Bang; Nova
    Favorite Book: anything by Dickens. I love Austen as well, but she's depressing.
    Favorite Animal: Cats. Men.
    Favorite Song ever: toss up - 'Funeral of a Good Grrl' by Bif Naked / 'If It Be Your Will' by Leonard Cohen
    Favorite Game: WoW; Fallout in all of its incarnations.
    Describe yourself in five adjectives: Funny, Intelligent, Honest, Open, Funny. I mention it twice because it's so true.
    Worst trait: bad temper and i take people's shit personally. I've learned to keep my mouth shut and walk away, because you cannot unsay the words that boil out of you. No-one forgets. Not you, not the object of your anger - you can apologize, but you can't take it away.
    Play any instruments?: Self taught on guitar. Not very good, but I can play Johnny Cash and Hank Williams.
    Embarrassing fact about yourself: I have a crush on Boone from Fallout New Vegas.
    Picture of yourself:
    Last edited by Q..; 05-25-2013 at 07:40 AM. Reason: to add a pic if i can figure it out

+ Reply to Thread