+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More than 2/5 imp. demo shout actually worth it now?

More than 2/5 imp. demo shout actually worth it now?

Some interesting new data coming from the same Elitist Jerks thread that concluded that more than 2/5 imp. demo shout isn't worth it now has a couple of new responses that suggests that further attack power reduction may indeed be worth it. I guess we all better stay tuned to see the results of a 2/5 imp. demo shout test on the Lurker Below (or I could possibly try to talk a hunter in my guild into doing it).

Go here: http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t10509-curse_weakness/p2/
    and scroll down to response #46
    Last edited by Mardran; 07-20-2007 at 03:23 PM.

Yeah I've updated the WoW-US forum guide with this info (about two weeks ago), and it's part of the "maximum efficiency" build I've got posted here, 11/7/43.

More than 2 points is effective in raiding assuming you get Curse of Recklessness on the target. For this reason, if it's available to you in a build, or to another Warrior, it can be good to get 5/5.

You are right. Thanks for linking the exact thread.

Well the thing is, in the EJ post, Mahdi's number crunching is suggesting that the Lurker Below has 372 attack power without Curse of Recklessness, which is more than the previously stated ~340. Unless this is something applies to only the Lurker Below, it could be that the original boss ~340 AP value is off.

Correct me if I'm missing something :P

ohhh!

I'll stay tuned on this one. You are right, thanks for catching that. I just glanced at the topic.

+ Reply to Thread