+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 11/7/43 -- Maximum Efficiency

My build is like this with the following changes:

1 pt moved from Imp Demo shout to Imp Heroic Strike. So I have only 1 in imp demo. If I had 1 more point it would go into the 2nd imp demo.

1 pt in Tactical Mastery and 3 in Imp Sunder moved to 2/2 Imp Bloodrage and 2/2 Imp Shield Wall. (The shield wall used to be 2 in sunder).

I use heroic strike like crazy on bosses. That 1 pt ends up being about 1 rage per 2 seconds, since I tend to heroic strike about 75% of swings. Better than anger management!

I find Imp Bloodrage important, so I can start off each pull with shield slam. I find this essential.

I dont see much use for TM. I intercept/pummel shade without any TM. Because my autoattack hit gives me rage.

I dont see much use for Imp Sunder in raids. Its a great 5 man talent. I na raid, just stack 5 and then devastate. You could choose it over imp shield wall though, I just find I dont need it.

imo, Imp Bloodrage is the best of the 'filler' prot talents, which I consider to be Imp Bloodrage, TM, Imp Sunder, Imp Taunt, Imp Shield Wall. (The other talents are either bad, like Imp Revenge, Imp Disarm, Imp Shield Bash, or essential).

I typically roll with this guy:
    WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator

Kinda similar. As for Rokar AM can net you more rage than one more point than one point of heroic strike in any fight that involves running around or trading aggro.

Anger management is also better in that it works out of combat, so it saves more of your rage for the next pull, and works well against trash and bosses, while heroic isnt as good on trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonstorm View Post
    Anger management is also better in that it works out of combat, so it saves more of your rage for the next pull, and works well against trash and bosses, while heroic isnt as good on trash.
    Also works when you are stunned, crowd controlled, feared etc. and can't shoot off a Heroic. In other words, gives you a touch of rage just when you need it the most.

I generally prefer 2/3 Heroic and 1/1 Anger Management over 3/3 Heroic for that very reason. Well, that and I like having my rage bar crawl downwards instead of drop, but that's emotional, not rational.

That is pretty much what my current build is. Just move the TM point to Imp. Bloodrage. Was kinda odd, I respecced to an 11/7/43, then read this thread.

So far it's held up pretty well for OT in raids and in 5-mans/heroics as long as I'm not trying to dump too much rage into HS in a regular 5-man.

I think Anger Management was chosen over the other point in Imp. HS for the simple fact this was more of an all-around spec. You'll be able to gain a point or two of rage when pulling, etc. which in the bigger picture is saved by Imp. HS, in practice that point is needed earlier than after the fact.

EDIT: oops, didn't realize there were like 2 or 3 pages, only read the first one, =0

...wow... replacing the point in anger management and putting it on imp. hs... and u get my exact same build......... 0_0

epic <3

the point in TM is because u need that one point to advance on the tree... and thats the most beneficial place to put it on. you could potentially put it on bloodrage.. but 1/3 TM is bad enough already. i like being versatile and stance dancing is in great part where that versatility comes from.

2 points in demo shout means the mob's AP is reduced to 0 (or the AP bonuses that multiply for the specials or some such thing). the magic number is.... -442 ap, if my memory serves me correctly (which i think it doesnt v.v; )

+ Reply to Thread