+ Reply to Thread

Thread: War Prot PvP

War Prot PvP

Hey,

Because of Ciderhelm and Akilleuz movies i ve decided to make one too.
    I called it ShieldBash 1. Bash sound more violent than Slam tho
    Its a PvP video of Prot Warr 8/5/48 wich mean i use the same template to pvp and to tank in pve. Because of that it means i dont haven enrage or deatwish so you wont see some big crits as in the two previous movie i mentionned.

I hope you will enjoy.
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=42103

That was awesome. I currently myself am in a position where I can't respec to a deathwish/shield slam spec (though I have once, got a 3.8k non-staged which was exciting) so watching this video reminded me of myself in pvp. The only difference is you're quite a bit more geared than me. I'm still using Pauldrons of Wrath for my block value set for example, lol.

Good stuff though, really. I wish I could make fancy videos like this.

Kaktus, intro looks good so far. I'll finish watching this and get them posted (along with several other movies). I'm very busy at the moment but I expect to be able to update either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Btw feel free to post the link to the US warrior forum so i can have some feedback.
    Since i'm playing on a EU srv i cant post to the US forum

Sure, I intend to. Looks good.

Normally this would already be up and included, but I've been out of the house all day as well as working on spreadsheets. I'm going to grab some rest, and if no one else posts it there by once i'm awake and moving, i'll get it there.

Very nice! I enjoyed it. Very sick. Too bad they nerfed Deathwish and Enrage Youd probably beat Cider :O

Makes me want to reroll on a french server, "Chevalier Capitaine" Is such a cool rank.

+ Reply to Thread