Contact Information
Formal: ciderhelm@gmail.com
Informal: Register on the forums. Post a thread or Private Message me.

About Me
I'm a 22-year-old college student going to school in Washington State. I am currently studying business. I help privately tutor students and immigrants with their writing skills.

Immediately out of High School and after 9/11 I joined the US Marine Corps. I was involved in a training accident which resulted in two spinal surgeries and prevented me from continued service. I received an Honorable discharge from the Corps after one year of service.

I've had a full recovery, and for several years have been enjoying my favorite activity of hiking/backpacking.

In April, 2005, I founded Eventide as a guild. In late August, I began transforming the guild into a raiding guild. I acted and functioned as every administrative function of the guild, including web and graphics design, video editing, and maintenance. In March, 2007, I left Warcraft to finish pursuing my college degree.

I'm very open about myself, so feel free to ask any questions. I figure the Warcraft information is a matter of public record at this point.

Freelance Work
I've had several people shoot me e-mails regarding whether I can do some writing for them.

Yes. If you need work done with writing, web design, graphics design, or video editing, please feel free to let me know. If you need help with forum administration or long-term positions, I can assist with that as well. I'll let you know what I can do and what my limitations are, just contact me via e-mail:
ciderhelm@gmail.com

Donate
If you loved the guides or love the website and would like to donate to my college fund or to the website, free free send any money to ciderhelm@gmail.com on Paypal.