+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there going to be new guides? Yes.

Are there going to be new guides? Yes.

I'm at work on the 4th edition of the Warrior Reference guide. This will have some fundamental writing changes and information layout improvements. It will also include some of the very good recent research by other tanks, as well as key sub-notes for Protection Paladins and Feral Druids.

I am also working on a comprehensive Warrior gearing list that will cover instance by instance for all level 70 5-mans as well as Karazhan. It will be organized for efficient look-up and provide an instance checklist. this will include Arms, Fury, Avoidance Prot, Mitigation Prot and Block Value Prot.

Beyond that I have a few things I'll be posting to this website. For the major additions, I will most likely renew my subscription to post them to the Warrior forums (beware, I do not intend to start playing WoW again, so you will still not be able to contact me in-game).

Marry me, Cider!

Are you a) female b) cute c) between 19 and 25?

If not, feel free to let anyone know who fits in those qualifications. Will consider it!

I am from Sweden. Here we have declared a National Ciderhelm day, where we drink ale from our Viking Helmets.
    -Rursusferre- Level 70 Hunter -Cenarius-
    My signature is two cookies having sex.
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6...gycolorjf1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    Are you a) female b) cute c) between 19 and 25?

If not, feel free to let anyone know who fits in those qualifications. Will consider it!
    If I tell you that I am will you believe me?

+ Reply to Thread