Search:

Type: Posts; User: Zephlykk; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    9
    Views
    3,315

    DPS Excellent, That made it a lot more clear, Thank...

    Excellent, That made it a lot more clear, Thank you!
  2. Replies
    9
    Views
    3,315

    DPS Question... Given your formula for ArP with...

    Question... Given your formula for ArP with Sunders and FF. With FF and Sunders making 25% ArP, thus leaving me to only need 1050 arp(75%) to cap out with both of these buffs? Am I right or am I...
Results 1 to 2 of 2