Starting New Branch on Turalyon coming from Grizzly Hills #1 25 man content guild
Guild Name: Judgement
Realm Rank:N/A formerly #1 25 man ranking on Grizzly Hills moving for better on server recruiting options.
Realm: US-Turalyon (PvE)
Datacenter: New York City
Timezone: Easter Standard Time (EST)
All times are EST, which is also the Turalyon realm time.
● Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
● Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
● Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
● Sunday and/or Monday could be used for clean up, if the appropriate people are available.
Siege of Orgrimmar 1/14 Heroic 25man
We are currently at a reset and looking for players who's experience and vision more closely matches that of the GM. That is that the ONLY raiding is HEROIC raiding.
Recruiting heavy on DPS, check the website for recruiting needs. We're beginning to replace, so if you feel your mind set is in line with our goals and feel you could be an asset to the guild, please apply, despite what the "Recruitment needs" are.
Like minded individuals will possess the following:
● Having the ability to research fights independently, be able to listen and follow instructions.
● Motivation and dedication to be the best, within the means of your respective role (ie.. Gems, enchants, professions and/or specs, if playing multiple specs)
● Stable internet connection,
● Computer that can handle raiding in a 20-25man environment.
Expectations of Judgement:
● Focus on guild progression in preparation for Warlords of Draenor.
● Free flasks, feasts, potions, enchants, gems, repairs, etc.
● Honest evaluation of your performance.
For new recruits, we have general guidelines for a 60-day trial period. That gives us more than enough time to learn about you, your play style and mentality. This period can also be shortened as well if exceeding expectations are far as performance, attendance and attitude towards anyone and everyone in and out of the guild.
If anything above peaks your interest, please stop by the website to get more information and to apply to Judgement.
Real ID Contact: Inj#1944