[A]Genesis-Silvermoon 16/16(H) T14 25m, EU #4th 3 nights/week, recruiting for ToT!
- Type of raiding: Top ranked 3 nights/week 25m
- Guild Website: http://genesis-sm.eu
- Loot System: Loot Council
- Primary VoIP client: RaidCall, join us @ GenesisRC!
Genesis in Social Media:
We are a guild whose aim is to find balance between progressive raids, fun and real life. That being said; Genesis is an organization orientated towards achieving excellence in raiding progress on our raiding bracket of choice, the 3 days raiding. Our main power is the fact that we are a group of like-minded individuals who want to be the best they possibly can, whilst raiding as little as we do. The core of the guild is together for a really long time, the guild is 5 years old by now and 12 hours of focused raiding per week is enough for us to be counted as one of the best guilds on Silvermoon & an established leader on the 3 raids/week raiding scene. The guild is based on the Alliance side of Silvermoon-EU, our server is the most competitive English speaking Normal(PvE) server in European realms, in terms of raiding progress, for many years now. We have a long-standing tradition of clearing all available PvE content within a reasonable time frame for our rather limited raiding hours and achieving ever-increasing progress rankings in the process.
We are constantly on the forefront of light-weight raiding progress, having achieved:
- Sunwell Plateau clear prior to 3.0.2. Our most notable kill being the M'uru pre-hp nerf kill, something that less than 100 guilds had managed to pull off at the time.
- Finished Wrath of the Lich King on a high note as server #2nd & among the first 3 guilds worldwide to kill the Lich King on heroic 25 while raiding 3 days. Notable achievements include He Feeds on your Tears & a Tribute to Immortality.
- Cataclysm Heroic Modes:
Tier 11: Cleared as EU #2 3 days/week
Firelands: Cleared as EU #3 3 days/week
Dragon Soul: Cleared as EU #4 3 days/week
- Mists of Pandaria
Tier 14: 6/6(H) Mogu'shan Vaults 25m + 6/6(H) Heart of Fear 25m + 4/4(H) Terrace of Endless Spring 25m as EU #5 3 days/week
All the above PvE achievements were achieved on a 3 days raiding schedule of 4 hours per raid.
-A Shadow Priest,
-A Retribution Paladin,
-A Mistweaver Monk,
-A Holy Paladin,
-A Restoration Shaman and
-Exceptional applicants who feel that can challenge our members for their spots.
What you can get from us:
- Industry leading value, in terms of progress, for the amount of time you actually spend raiding.
- Relaxing atmosphere where you won't burn out.
- Usual raiding spots, we don't over recruit and we don't have 8 players from a class.
- Skilled people who have been playing together for a long time.
- Professional raids.
- Cleared content.
- Achievement points. We actually do bother doing pretty much any achievement that comes to mind, when progress raids are over so if you are an achievements hunter then you will find similar-thinking people here.
- A respected & established guild tag.
- Unique guides, accessible only for guild members, about raid encounters.
- Our guild bank provides, guild repairs as well as Flasks, Woks, Goblin Barbeques and other Azerothian delights approved for raiding!
What do we expect from you:
- Great dedication to use potions and other consumables during a boss fight, we also enforce the use of raid food and flasks for every boss fight.
- Being able to perform at your best even during progress wipe nights.
- 100% attendance, 3 days raiding requires that we squeeze every single minute & attempt to make the most out of ours (& yours) playing time. This does not mean u will have to attend a raid while being in a hospital though!
- Being able to listen on RaidCall is REQUIRED. Being able to speak, and doing so when appropriate, is a big plus.
- You need to know your class inside out; we rather raid with 24 people than with someone who is not confident in what he is doing.
- We especially encourage applications made by veteran raiders with experience similar to that of our own, who just don't or can't afford raiding 4/5/6/7 days any more.
- Forum participation & contribution towards tactics there is a big plus in our book.
- Be cool when it comes to testing future content out on the PTR and Beta.
- Must have: a WoL parse link that will allow us to have a more detailed insight on your gameplay & raid performance.
- Both primary professions as well as Cooking have to be purely PvE focused.
For any further enquiries you can contact Enlightned, Vijaya, Aylje, Dandruid or Gdubet in-game.