Prot Pally - life past full ctc? Where to go now?
So, I'm finding myself with 102.45% ctc and have started to juggle with the stats to tweak it even more (used to be >103% earlier). I got a few nice upgrades yesterday (gloves+legs) and now really need to make a decision on how to proceed.
Here are the premises I've been working from:
* This is my tanking alt. (Healing in main raid)
* Doing DS10 (though we're doing some hc there as well now) (and I'm not always in on the raid each week)
* Sometimes tanking for friends in hc's.
* Not really spending epic gems on this, with the exception of a few Puisant's
* Get to full ctc (102.40%) by focusing on Mastery and keeping Dodge:Parry = 1:1 (or very close)
I'm now designing from the following:
* Stay at 102.40 -- 102.50 on ctc
* Increase Dodge & Parry as much as possible by dropping reforges (dodge->mastery or parry->mastery reverted to unforged).
What I'd like to know is:
1) Should I keep going in this avoidance direction, or turn to the more stamina heavy route?
2) If I go stamina, what would you suggest I change first?
3) Is there anything I should change with my spec or glyphs? (I've been considering glyphing Divine Guardian mainly, what should I drop then?)
Here's a link to my armory
Thank you all for reading this,
PS. Summary of key stats: Stamina 10242, Mastery 25.43, Dodge 17.58%, Parry 17.44%. Block 62.22%. Hp about 194k selfbuffed (kings).
PS/2. I have about 1300VP on this to quickly buy the Ring of Torn Flesh, and I can get the VP Bracers via my main if necessary (but people indicated them as not being worth it, so I'd rather wait for the Zon'ozz drop).