Protection Paladin upcoming changes in PTR Patch 4.1
Here is a focused list of the upcoming changes in 4.1 which will effect Paladin Tanks. From this list I am mostly concerned with WoG healing but I am really happy that I will not have to worry about missing my interrupts. Anyone see anything else in the PTR that will have a major effect on how we play? or specifically what does Talent Specializations mean, is this stuff yet to be revealed?
* Word of Glory now has a 20-second cooldown.
* Talent Specializations
-=>] Holy [<=-
* Aura Mastery: This ability no longer increases the benefit granted by Crusader Aura.
* Walk in the Light (passive) removes the cooldown of Word of Glory.
-=>] Protection [<=-
* Divine Guardian cooldown is now 3 minutes, up from 2.
-=>] Retribution [<=-
* Divine Storm now generates 1 point of Holy Power if it hits (i.e. successfully lands on) 4 or more targets.
* Sacred Shield's internal cooldown has been increased to 60 seconds, up from 30.
* All non-damaging interrupts off the global cooldown will now always hit the target. This includes Pummel, Shield Bash, Kick, Mind Freeze, Rebuke, Skull Bash, Counterspell, Wind Shear, Solar Beam, Silencing Shot, and related player pet abilities.