Bear Tank Changes - Good? Bad? Indifferent?
While I'm not happy about the changes I can live with them.... what do you folks think?
- Barkskin is no longer dispellable.
- Lacerate damage has been reduced by approximately 20%.
- Mangle (Bear Form) weapon damage (at level 80+) has been reduced to 235%, down from 300%.
- Mangle (Cat Form) weapon damage percent (at level 80+) has been increased to 460%, up from 360%.
- Maul damage has been reduced by approximately 20%.
- Mount Up: This guild perk now applies to Flight Form and Swift Flight Form as well.
- Rake damage has been reduced by 10%.
- Rip damage has been reduced by 10%.
- Shapeshifts: Entering or leaving a shapeshift no longer cancels root effects. It continues to cancel movement slowing effects.
- Shred weapon damage percent (at level 80+) has been increased to 450%, up from 350%.
- Skull Bash's lockout time has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 5.
- Talent Specializations
- Berserk (instant Mangle proc) now has a new Spell Alert identifier. In addition, Berserk no longer breaks Fear or makes the druid immune to Fear.
- Blood in the Water: Timing on this effect has been improved so that Ferocious Bite will immediately refresh Rip, rather than be slightly delayed (which gave a chance for the Rip to expire despite being refreshed).
- Infected Wounds now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Pulverize weapon damage percent has been reduced to 80%, down from 100%.
- Druid Bug Fixes
- Druids can correctly cast Barkskin while silenced.
- Feral Charge: Cat should always turn the druid around to face the back of the target.
- Maul and other Feral druid ability tooltips should now show the correct damage.
- Nature's Swiftness is no longer consumed when casting Entangling Roots that became instant cast via Glyph of Entangling Roots.
- The Thick Hide tooltip should now reflect the new increased values.
- The tooltip for Thrash's bleed effect listed the amount of damage per tick rather than the total damage for the effect. This has been corrected.
- Using Track Humanoids while in Cat Form should no longer cause loot windows to automatically close the first time they are opened.
- Glyph Fixes
- Glyph of Ferocious Bite now correctly augments the Ferocious Bite tooltip.