Did they role back the buff (and comparative nerf to revenge) to devastate that was planned initially?Quote:
Warrior (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
- Charge now shares diminishing returns with stun effects.
- Cleave damage has been reduced by 20%.
- Hamstring now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Heroic Strike damage has been reduced by 20%.
- Inner Rage has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown on Heroic Strike and Cleave by 50% (to 1.5 second) for the next 15 seconds. 1-minute cooldown. It still cannot be used during Deadly Calm. This ability was originally designed to help warriors with rage capping, but the Heroic Strike and rage normalization changes seem to have solved that problem on their own. This new design will still allow warriors to burn off excess rage faster, at their discretion.
- Recklessness now increases special critical strike chance by 50%, down from 100%, but lasts the full 12 seconds instead of allowing only 3 charges.
- Slam weapon damage percent (at level 80+) has been increased from 125% to 145%.
- Drums of War no longer lowers the rage cost of Piercing Howl.
- Juggernaut no longer increases the cooldown on Charge, but instead increases the duration of the Charge stun by 2 seconds. In addition, Charge is usable in all stances, however, the talent now causes Charge and Intercept to share a cooldown.
- Lambs to the Slaughter: Instead of granting 10/20/30% damage to the next Mortal Strike, Overpower, or Execute, it now grants a 10% buff to any Mortal Strike, Overpower, Slam, or Execute that stacks 1/2/3 times.
- Mortal Strike cost has been reduced by 5 rage.
- War Academy no longer buffs Heroic Strike or Cleave. It now buffs Mortal Strike, Raging Blow, Devastate, Victory Rush and Slam.
- In addition to its current effects, Bloodsurge now also causes the next Slam to deal 20% more damage.
- Bloodthirst damage has been increased by approximately 30%.
- Raging Blow weapon damage percent (at level 80+) has been increased from 110% to 120%.
- Single-Minded Fury bonus has been increased to 20%, up from 15%.
- Unshackled Fury (Mastery) now grants 5.6% benefit per mastery point, up from 4.7%.
- Charge’s stun continues to not trigger diminishing returns for Protection warriors who have the Warbringer talent.
- Glyph of Rapid Charge has been changed from a 7% reduction to Charge's cooldown, to 1 second off of the cooldown. This change is primarily to clarify the exact cooldown reduction this glyph provides.
Warrior Bug Fixes
- Warrior abilities which were incorrectly assigned the sound effect for Mangle have been updated.
- Battle Shout's buff tooltip should not show incorrect values when the recipient is higher level than the warrior.
- Heroic Leap and Thunder Clap no longer incorrectly scale damage with both Strength and Agility.
- Forceful Deflection passive aura is now properly applying to warriors beginning at level 1.
- The Victorious buff can no longer proc before the warrior learns Victory Rush.
- The wording in the tooltip for Vigilance was inconsistent with other abilities and has been updated.