Constant Disconnects in World of Warcraft
I've recently been being disconnected or dropped in multiple online games, but this is mostly aimed at World of Warcraft, It can be fine for hours or even days but it often comes to a point where I can't stay online for more then 10 seconds.
The thing is, it works fine if I connect directly to the modem with out the router, but I have the same problem with 3 different routers including a rather expensive new one I just got.
- The Problem persists on multiple differnt computers with differnt OS and anti viruses
- I've forwarded all the necessary ports
- I've updated all the routers firmware
- I've adjusted my networking card
- I've power cycled the router many times
So my main question is if its posible that theirs something wrong with my connection or modem even though they work fine with out any of the routers?
I've been having this problem for while and have spent a lot of time trying to figure it out, so and suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.