So with rend at its current level, it is more important to keep rend up than to stick to the SS>dev>dev>filler model?
* Shield Slam sucks at lower gear/Vengeance. This means it's NOT the best spell for heroics!
* Revenge is only useful as cleave or low-cost devastate when talented, useless without the talent
* Thunder Clap (with BnT) now beats Devastate at ~3 ticks of Rend per cast, or simply put: TC every 10s is not a loss!
* Rend is competing with and even surpassing Shield Slam on some levels. Yeah, you that's not a typo, it's actually that good now!
* The new priority should roughly be something like this:
2 target (Imp.) Revenge > Conc. Blow > Heroic Throw > Thunder Clap (3+ BnT) > pure Rend > Shockwave > Shield Slam (boss) > Devastate > low Vengeance Shield Slam > low Vengeance Shockwave > single Revenge
SS and Dev are close enough that those without Heavy Repercussions can basicly spam Dev and weave in bigger CDs and get away with it.