The Cataclystic Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
The Spreadsheet should now be completely up-to-date on Cataclysm v4.2.0
As of now, all spreadsheets will have patch numbers in their name, so it is easier to keep track of changes. In case of hotfixes with substantial changes they will be called v4.x.x_Hx
If you encounter any bugs or issues, post in this thread and we'll help you as much as we can.
Short explanation of the pages:
(Most explains itself)
* Fill in all the yellow cells with Armoury numbers. The numbers next to it will show the effective in-raid numbers.
* Fill in boss damage for Damage Reduction tab.
* Tab to adjust raid buffs, talents, glyphs, set bonuses,...
* Detailled math on all numbers per ability. (Average Damage/Threat, Damage/Threat Per Rage,...)
* Short table to calculate your rotation's total DPS & TPS (Rend = full 6 ticks, BnT ticks can be added to Thunderclap below it)
* Perfect to check TPS from combat log parses or to adjust priorities/rotations on target dummies.
5. Damage Reduction
* All things defensive:
* Damage Reduction from Armor & Avoidance and how much bosses actually hit you for.
* Results of EHP, TankPoints (HP/Damage Reduction) and Burst Time (see link) models.
* Stat values for the above models for all stats, taking into account your talents & environment.
* Item Comparison tool for stat values of both TankPoints and Burst Time models (or a combination of both)
You do not need to post or PM me to ask if you can translate and/or re-post this spreadsheet elsewhere. You can, as long as there is reference to it's origin; this thread right here.