some fury help
Asked a while back and you folks were very helpful. Got my tank set to where I like it. Working on the fury now and looking for a couple tips.
Just looking for small ways to boost my dps. Id like to do a Sarth 3d zerg, and roll into ICC.
Im starting to run PoS everyday looking for another Beheader
I think when the NES kicks off Im at somewhere around 80something%. Is it worth it to go for 100. Or should I replace the Scorpion with the WarToken from frost badges.
OR should I replace the belt as its next in line for an upgrade. I glanced around and saw that the leather frost belt is recommended. That still valid?
Again, thanks in advance!!!!!
Good gear so far and farming another beheader is a good idea.
Change following if you can,
1. Looks like you have gear to softcap arpen, by softcap we mean you will gem arpen till you get to 52% arpen so that wehn NES procs you have 100% arpen.
2. Fury only need 5% or 164 hit with 3/3 precision, drop Mark and farm Banner from ToC 5 man normal.
3. If you plan to buy frost emblem belt make sure you buy the leather one and not the plate one.
4. Enchant bracers with expertise and then farm Frost Lord Ahune for Expertise cloak and HOR for expertise ring.
5. Change meta to 21 agi + 3% crit and use nightmare tear in boots (blue socket) to activate it.
6. Legs and chest should be pure Arp gemmed, use 3 arp JC gems in pants.
7. After all this if you are still above 164 hit change the neck or ring to agility version (the emblem ones), Keep in mind as far as jewelry is concerned 9 out of 10 times agility jewelry is better itemized for fury than str version.
8. I personally recommend to use run speed enchant on boots but thats your call to make.
Download landsoul's spreadsheet to evaluate gear upgrades from here http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-w...n_spreadsheet/
Thank you much. ^_^