[H] Gnome Pest Control Inc - Laughing Skull [EU], 8/12 ICC25H | ToGC25 Insanity
Guild: Gnome Pest Control Inc
Server: Laughing Skull, EUROPE
Battlegroup: Raserei / Frenzy
Contacts: Atriumi, Zikz, Brawl, Tigy, Grief
Who are we?
Gnome Pest Control has existed since the release of WoW and is currently the oldest raiding guild on Laughing Skull, formed a couple of days after the realm was up in 2005. After being a hardcore raiding guild in Vanilla, where the guild had realm first on several bosses in BWL and AQ40 (Twins + C'Thun Realm First).
We would like to achieve those times again for Wrath and Cataclysm as we have people with the skill and knowledge to push for it now. Some call us a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild but we emphasize efficiency in our raids to minimize downtime and maximize progression without sacrificing the great community we've made for ourselves over the last 5 years.
Out of our vanilla crew we still have a dozens of oldschool players forming our raiding core. Most of them being active or current officers. So far we have reached all the goals that we have set for ourselves in past and in present. With continuous and successful progression.
- Resto Druid
Possible Future Recruitment:
Shadow Priest, Death Knight (DPS), Balance Druid and a Warlock.
However the requirement for those classes on gear have to be exceptional as we would not like to go through any huge gearing, so having 4-set of sanctified is a huge plus.
* We accept any class application if the individual shows themselves to be exceptional.
Our raiding days are scheduled for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, where we raid from 19:00 - 23:00 server time (GMT+1), sometimes we might go on for a bit longer, but usually we do not drag it out for more than an hour over 23.00. Friday and Tuesday are the days we have chosen to raid 10 man content, although these raids are normally optional.
What we can offer you
- A solid raiding guild with experience from endgame Vanilla, TBC & WOTLK.
- The opportunity to chase Realm Firsts without being a 24/7 hardcore schedule
- A friendly and experienced raid environment
- A motivated raiding guild who seek to progress and have fun in and out of the game world.
- A continuingly growing and expanding roster in that is able to face the requirements of the newest hardmodes, in terms of group setup and best performance.
8/12 - 25 man Heroic
11/12 - 10 man Heroic
Clear 10 + 25
Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 Heroic:
5/5 + Insanity
Additional Achievements of Note:
- Glory of the Raider (pre-mount removal)
- Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 man and 25 man)
- We are currently working towards 10man ICC 310% Mounts with most of our raiders only requiring Lich-King and Sindragosa HM's and plan to do the same 25man once LK 25 HM has been achieved.
Requirements for joining
- Able to join 3 out of the 4 25 man raids each week.
- To prioritize PvE over PvP during our raid times.
- The more raiding experience you have the higher your chance is of getting into our community.
- To know your gear, gem and enchant it properly. It is highly recommended you consult our class leaders in private if you have any doubts about your current choices. Failing on this is sadly an instant decline.
- Able to use ventrilo and listen to your assignments. Having a mic isn't a must, but it's recommended.
- To be a mature person, preferably be 18 or above (exceptions can be made, under a certain circumstances)
- To Share our sense of humour, as we like to keep our community up to a top quality where as everyone likes to "tard" around a bit and if you can't handle a few comments every now and then, then we are not the guild for you.
- Be able to handle criticism during a raid. If you can't handle it, then we're not a guild for you.
We are expecting all of our recruits to have the correct amount of knowledge on their class and spec. If you're not bothering to keep yourself updated with the newest patches and changes to your class, then please don't waste our time and yours by make an application.
If this sounds like the right guild for you, don't hesitate in applying!
The GPCI Team.