Pally tank, doubts, stats, caps, talents etc.
I recently grinded my pally to level 80, and I'm a bit confused on stats, caps etc. for tanking. First of all, I want MY own character, lots of people tell me 'copy talents from this and that and from the best pally in the server', I want my character, first of all because I won't know how to use it, and secondly because I want MY own personal character, better or worse? I don't know, but I like so. I spoke to different tanks that told me different caps, stats and ways of tanking, so I decided to gather my own info and make my own compilation out of all the good tanks I know. so know let's start with the questions.
1. Hit Cap, some tanks have 5%,6%, and others, I've got 8%, what's the hit cap for you?
2. To determine how much Hit should I have, I went on some random heroics, and I used Recount to know the % of hits missed, with 8%, I had no misses etc, I only had round 7.4 Glancing on melee hits.
Should I have so much Glancing (or any glancing at all)?
EDIT: 2.5. This is my recount for the heroic training dummy (Orgrimmar, Litlle Skull level), only with seal, aura and blessing of san. I used no other buffs.
3. I currently have 30 Expertise (7.50%) , only what my gear gives me, I don't have any enchants nor gems. I had no parried/block at all in the Recount that I repeated multiple times to make my test fully reliable. I have 24 expertise as a 'cap', Expertise doesn't influence Glancing right? Do I have enough/too much Expertise?
4. Some tanks have told me they have Strength gems, they have a 'cap' of 1900 Strength, I personally believe that's not true isn't it? I've got 1447 Strength should I go form more or just get the strength my gear gives me?
5. I'm using Seal of Command for tanking to hold aggro well, Am I doing alright?
6. My talent scheme (0/53/18), check and give some suggestion if you can with glyphs and talents.
7. Here's my character, if you see anything wrong with gems or so please say so: Taoh - Shen'Dralar - EU
8. What instances do you think am I ready to tank?
EDIT: 9. What is the stat hierarchy? e.g: Def <- Stamina <- FILL IN WITH STATS AND ARROWS
EDIT: 10. Should I get gemmed for 60 % avoidance? I've got 57.28% completely unbuffed.
Thanks beforehand, Taoh
P.D: I'm spanish so please mind any spelling etc.