[H] -=-In The Mountains-=- * 10/12 25-HM* WTB Holy Paladins + DPS
We are looking to solidify our roster for the remainder of Icecrown Citadel, especially Hard Mode encounters. We are a HORDE guild, but we are interested in cross faction applications as well.
* 1x Balance Druid / 1x Feral Druid Tank
* 1-2x Holy Paladin
* 1x Warlock
* 1x Fury Warrior
*However, we are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply.
▪ Sunday -6:00 pm - 10:00 pm PST
▪ Monday -6:00 pm - 10:00 pm PST
▪ Tuesday -6:00 pm - 10:00 pm PST
▪ Wednesday -6:00 pm - 10:00 pm PST
▪ Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are Off-Nights.
We raid 4 nights a week, because we still raid older zones such as ToGC for trinkets and Yogg-0 for mounts. We do this to keep people interested in the game and not bored in a one night clear of ICC HMs.
25 Player Progression
Icecrown Citadel Hard Modes
25 Man Heroic: A Tribute to Insanity
10 Man Heroic: A Tribute to Insanity
Ulduar Hard Modes
Alone in the Darkness | Death's Demise
Observed | Celestial Defender
-Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10)
-Server First: Lich King
-Glory of the Ulduar Raider
-Earth, Wind, & Fire
Players seeking to join should have have the best knowledge of their class and up to date info on upcoming boss encounters. Our expectations are high and recommend that all who apply be in similar item level gear to coincide with relavent content. We ask that all trials/members be willing to take criticism for their mistakes in a raid environment.
We as officers will not hold back if you made a mistake and will most likely question your position in this guild if it persists. Continuous mistakes will eventually lead up to a dismissal from the raid and a possible rank demotion. Other then that we are here to enjoy ourselves and defeat raid encounters.
ITM is a raiding guild on the PvP-PST Coilfang realm. We formed in mid 2009 originally as a ten man guild, but later switched to twenty-fives during Trial of the Crusader. A small group of friends made this guild after the collapse of PG, a top guild on Coilfang during Naxxramas and Ulduar. Our goal is to defeat hard mode encounters that Icecrown Citadel has to offer and beyond.
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- Attend preferably all raids.
- Provide your own raid materials for raids.
- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.
In Game ▪ Fn, Shujenkah, Jazalak, NotGhostly
Guild Website ▪ http://www.mtns-guild.com
You may also PM me here on Tankspot with any questions and concerns with or before your application.