Theme: Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild.
Goal: To experience the game through progression in raids, with a healthy group
of people who communicate and do their best to better themselves.
- Automated loot, recruitment, feedback and raiding systems.
- Aiming to create an atmosphere where every person in the guild can better
themselves and reach their personal goals, as well as guild goals.
- Set raiding times, with quick, effective raiding where the goal is to keep
everyone raiding until the raid ends.
- Keeping everyone on their toes, doing their best.
- Everyone will get to state their opinion on any cases concerning the guild as a whole.
- Anyone will get to state their opinion about any individual people in the guild.
- Keeping the players that share the guilds goals, and not the ones who don't.
- Aiming to keep a healthy relationship between officers and members.
- Delegating raid leading, recruitment, loot management, bank management and general
guild affairs to ensure noone gets burnt out.
- Strict rule enforcement.
- To keep the raid active from raid start until raid end, with few breaks and a general
'keep moving' attitude.
- To ensure everyone gets rewarded for their efforts.
- Letting everyone progress, but not to the extent where other raiders are denied their