Suggestions on a couple things?
My armory: The World of Warcraft Armory
And another thing that isn't a question but I thought I would point out because I find it funny... my hit rating. A very short time ago I was down around 50 total hit because none of the ToC gear seemed to be optimized around it and I really didn't care since I glyphed for taunt. Now with some ICC upgrades I jumped up to 258 hit lol, bye bye taunt glyph and hello blocking :D
- What should my next tier piece be?
- Initially looking at the ICC lists I was planning on going with Head -> Chest -> Shoulders as the first few upgrades however I have happened to grab some alternative pieces and want to use my frost emblems as efficiently as possible
- Since I replaced my T9 shoulders I am low on expertise (a huge shock after being near expertise hardcap in ToC) so I was leaning towards getting the T10 legs next to boost me back up around 26exp and of the 5 pieces my current legs are the lowest ilvl
- What shield enchant should I use?
- I am a huge fan of EH and health in general since it gives healers more breathing room, helps on caster fights, does ok on melee fights. However, with the T10 mechanics (2pc bonus) and other gear stats in ICC I am wondering if perhaps Titanium Plating may be the 'best' choice (obviously a relative term).