Class and role
Roarc of Zenedar
v200, stable with WoW 4.0.3a
Version 200 | 25 man raid
Download latest version v200
Alternative download site | Download old revision v120
• Align - Graphical grid add-on.
• AuraFrames - Use about 9 or 10 custom buff / de-buff frames
• Bartender4 - Action Bars
• BasicMinimap - Mini Map modification.
• BigRed - Controll the Blizzard Error-frame
• BigWigs - Bossencounters
• ButtonFacade - ButtonFacade_Caith to be precise, makes buttons look better
• DeathNote - Death Reporter
• Doom_CooldownPulse - Cooldown add-on used "pulse" graphics for selected spells outside the action bars
• kgPanels - Create custom graphics
• LootRollMover - Move them loot frames away from your action bars
• Mapster - Map addon
• Omen - Threat Meter
• OmniCC - Cooldown add-on, timers on actions nars as well as "pulse" graphics
• oRA2 - Raid Utility, main tank frames and more
• Parrot - Scrolling Combat Text
• PitBull 4 - Raid Frames
• Prat 3 - Chat Tool modification
• Quartz - Cast Bars
• RaidRemover - Removes the Blizzard Raid UI
• RatingBuster - All those values made clear
• Recount - DPS Meter
• Skinner - Improves the look of boarders and windows
• TidyPlates - Name Plate modifier, also includes "ThreatPlates"
• TipTop - Tool Tip modifier
As with all UI's it's an everlasting development process however. There are a lot of details you might not notice from a screen-shot either so my plan was to add a video showing the UI's features. Please note that v.200 is a massive re-wrap of my UI. Basically every add-on / feature has been overlooked.
If you're required to reconnect profiles when you add this mine is:
Roarc of Zenedar
Please comment and send feedback.
Roarc of Zenedar
- Cleaned up addon list to be in alphabetical order
- Added link to a recent movie with this UI in action
Tried to install today.
Noticed config.wtf missing from WTF folder. Could you supply the scale that you are using please?
Oh dang, will correct that this evening. Doing stuff like this while under siege by the flue isn't optimal!
As far as I'm concerned I don't use any scale OR I have the scale att 1.0 / 100%.
- Fixed the Download with a config.wft-file.
Profiles wont load. Please help
Thx in advance :P
Most of mine did, only thing is Parrot has a big black box in the middle where all my error messages come up. like, 'Spell is not ready yet' ect.
nvm, it wasnt parrot.
I'll double-check profiles and upload a new version if needed. To be 100% honest I'm an "old school" UI maker but I havne't ever published these to others so I can't say why X or Y doesn't work for you.
- I noticed oRA2 was set to "default" which might cause issues. I've also updated some other settings here, so a new UI version will be a bit nicer.
- Spell is not ready yet is from Big Red I think and in my UI it's set to Roarc - Al'akir.
- Parrot is also set to Roarc - Al'akir, so not sure what's bugging there. Can you screen-shot the issue Kirrie?
- My Text-input is at the center of my screen below my character. This is a Prat setting you might want to change, I prefer it this way.
I know a few things aren't optimal with my UI atm and that's for instance Questing but I don't quest atm, just raid and do instances, so the lack of that is a non-issue for me. It is however something I'll look into.
- Corrected a lot of Profile issues
- Updated TellMeWhen to a later version
- Minor tweaks to a number of add-ons
There are a handful of adds-on with-out Profile-support. Do these work "automagically" or do these fail if the person had this add-on installed before?
Okay i just installed and loaded every profile, theres only one problem. Um theres some triangles on my screen i cant move them only resize.
Nvm i just figured it out :)
I noticed that issue just now as well. It's "Tellmewhen" that was bugged out after the upgrade. Will put a new revision shortly.
- Fixed "Tellmewhen" GUI issues hopefully
Chinchilla was not loading profile and the far right box was out of screen for me at every resolution and ui scale.. Damnit I can't find a single ui contempilation that fit's my 38' screen.
Chinchilla should be set correctly.
If you're running a 38" screen you probably have a completely different screen aspect (16x9 vs 16x10) as well as a different resolution. This will screw things up likely.
Zast if you're running on a 38" screen whats youre resolution? Perhaps you should even try to make youre own interface since not alot of people are using that big a monitor
Patch 3.3 broke my UI quite severely. I spent most of my evening last night correcting and updating failing add-ons. New release will be out shortly.
Sorry for the delay, have had a very busy schedule lately. With a few hundred people in-que to log onto Al'akir it's hard to just "pop in" and fix a few things also. At the moment that figure is actually 550 people, on a sunday evening at 21:30. Got to love patches, do you.
Anyhow, an update is out!
- Updated all add-ons possible to work with patch 3.3. Everything seems in order now.
- Minor Prat changes
- Minor SBF changes
- Changed boss-mod from Big Wigs to DXE.
- Changed from OptiTaunt to WhoTaunted
- Changed from Chincilla to BasicMinimap
Notes / Know issues
- oRA2 seems to be quite bugged under 3.3 in terms of ready checks as it reports everyone AFK regardless what what you press. Nothing major.
- WhoTaunted announces ANYONE in the raid using a taunt / focus class ability. I've only enabled AoE taunts and taunt-failures as normally you don't need to see who taunts what and when (it becomes very spammy)
- The change to BasicMinimap should make quest-tracking more viable and make special raid-encounter frames easier to spot.
- SBF does NOT show the debuff "Chill of the Throne" on player or target of target. I don't see a reason for this really as it seems passive in all of Icecrown.
Please report any issues you find.
Many thanks for getting an updated version out so quickly.