Fury Warrior: Advice/Guidance wished.
After a four to five month break from the game I've returned last week in an unusual role for me as a DPS-er (used to be the maintank) and at the same time returned to an Officer/Raid Leader Role. (partially due to a lack of better options)
This basically means that I have a very tough time, not only in earning my keep damage wise but also on tactics and management issues. What I'd like you to do is quickly check my armory link and post to see if I've missed some obvious things and whatnot.
Link to the Armory
Note: In retrospect I should have taken 3/3 Tactical Mastery and only 2/3 Iron Will as I tend to stancedance for Shattering Throw at the beginning of Heroism/Bloodlust, is this a mistake?
Current amount of badges.
ToC Heroic 10/25: Not invited yet due to competition / Not getting anything down.
ToC Normal 10/25: Clearing on a weekly basis.
Ulduar 25: Up to and including Vezax with Deconstructor/Flame Leviathan hard modes.
Ulduar 10: Seems to fall off the scheduele, guild recently obtained the Algalon key.
DKP-wise looting anything from ToC25 is going to be hard as I'm way down on DKP, I however still reign on the Ulduar table. 10mans are not on DKP but on rolls.
Current Priority list in Gearing.
1) Get a better trinket, I'll likely end up getting the Darkmoon Card: Greatness as I've given up on the Banner of Victory after at least 15 runs.
2) Buy the Bloodshed Band from Badges of Triumph, this will get my Hit Rating up to an acceptable level again. I realistically have this item on either Wednesday night or Thursday night.
Now this is where I start to get dizzy, purely looking at my position at World of Logs I'm starting to get my grip on my new role but the number output itself is disappointing me; am I having unrealistic ideas about my own viability or is my competition just "average" compared to their gear?
WoLogs last ToC Raid.
WoLogs last U25 Raid.
I was particularly worried that I have caught up to both of the other DPS warriors in the guild; whom I both rate highly when it comes to playing skills. I'll parse their armory links as well for comparison.
Grandad, competitor #1.
Genkisudo, competitor #2.
Last thing before I'll end this TLDR post. I allways used Rawr for my comparisons in combination with common sense. Is Rawr still considered to be accurate or has it fallen to the ranks of maxdps?
Quick question recap.
1) Any obvious mistakes in the spec/gearing?
2) Should I have worries either about my own damage output or about that of my raid group?
3) Is Rawr still considered to be adequate, if not what is the most common used alternative?
4) Is my routine of stancedance => Shattering Throw considered a DPSgain or loss, if it is a loss where do other fury warriors use it?
Thanks a lot for making it all the way down. :)
Edit: Added quick recap question #4, forgot that one with re-reading my post.