Gearing to Tank Drakes for 10man 3D
Hey all, I'm tasked with tanking the 3 drakes in this encounter and I was wondering about your opinions on some gear choices. I want to know what a good level of EH is for this fight? I've pondered going the shadow resist route as well. I've been thinking of how effective these choices would be:
1) Tempered Titansteel Helm + Arcanum of the Fleeing Shadow (25)
2) Night's End + 20 Shadow Resist Enchant (60)
3) Blessed Medallion of Karabor (40)
4) Lesser Flask of Resistence (50)
5) Prayer of Shadow Protection (130)
= 305 shadow resist
Would it be worth going this route? Also, would it be better to gear for avoidance/block rating, EH/block, EH/threat or threat/block against these drakes? I normally use just EH/threat gear but for 3D it seems healing will be extremely tight and I wanna gear appropriately for the encounter. What stats should I focus on? I currently use helm of vital protection in my main tanking set which is geared towards threat/EH and thane's tainted greathelm for my avoidance set.
Thx in advance!